Friday, 10/8, Premier Rating System Up, More Scans, Snow!

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
OMG, i that case, I'll take down your super-dooper Blue Eyes, White Dragon with my double super-duper black eyes explosive dead dragon, so that I'll be going to worlds XF. oh, I hate ygo, but that's not the point, I'm hoping to go to worlds next year (still not 2007), but since now I'm in 15+..., also ranking is screwed up for me O_O, according to Pokemon-tcg.com my mom has a higher rank then me, she only entered 1 CC, and beat only a kid from 10-, I went to 5 CC and won at least once in every of those, so, that ensures me that I won't be going to worlds through the ranking X_X

and finally some modified scans :)

anyhow, nice snow, can't you make it either follow your screen or go all the way down?
anywho, who did the banner, cascade again?

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Lugia ex, Politoed ex, and LM Flygon ex don't work.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The scans.

bacon

!!!!!
Yay random news. Although, people will jump to the conclusion that this is certain proof that Aliens exist, and that they are secretly running the world, and that the world will be doomed by 2043. You know what those loons are like (I do anyway, I'm one of them).

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
I said it on the gym and I'll say it here:

Looks like you can't lose any games this year and you MUST battle, and win, against good players.

What's this game coming too? An Elitists game?

Shakespeare

Collecting and playing from day one.
Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
Lugia ex, Politoed ex, and LM Flygon ex don't work.
Unfortunatly I do not have all the cards in my collection to scan and edit. The ones you found are just a few...

I am working on filling the holes.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Wow, WPM!!! Great job hiding the easter egg on one of the snowflakes!!! I had to click for about an hour to find that secret link, but MAN, was it worth it!!!! Those PK scans are SO COOL!!!

masterryanx

N
I heard about the One Piece thing, awesome news! Now Viz or Funimation needs to pick it up as soon as 4Kids' rights wear off.

Anyway, interesting news WPM! That Delibird banner is awesome BTW!

Oh and is it just me or did WPM know a little too much about YGO?? :rolleyes: