[FRESH] Designz [CLOSED] for the meantime

Do you like my shop?

• Yes!

Votes: 71 93.4%
  • No..

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters
Maybe you should ask G2F to lock this thread, seeing as it is still being posted by people (me included :p)

Hey! G2F, it's no problem. Slow computers stink...so I know how you feel because I've had dial-up before for quite some time...anyhow, take as long as you need to, but just not in a month or whatever. Thanks!

Sorry George for not being active :/ I've been putting a hold on my art because I was waiting for one of my friends **cough**Brett**cough** to help me get a new art program that doesn't limit me as GIMP does.Anyway I'll help with a couple of requests. (Just don't expect a Michaelangelo)

Unknown said:
Don't forget about me, with my buttons. If you don't want to do it, it's fine for me. You're my bud anyways.

Like I said, those are the last works I'm doing for this shop. If you want your buttons done, you'll have to re-request them when I open up the new shop.

T-Tar Master said:
IF I have not said: 10/10 I should slap myself. HOWEVER. If you could make me a fross/zong banner with a cress X then I would love to have it by Monday. LMK if you can, thanks. The backround should be similar to what it is now!

Like I said, those are the last works I'm doing for this shop. If you want something done, you'll have to wait til I open up the new shop.

Phoenix said:
Sorry George for not being active :/ I've been putting a hold on my art because I was waiting for one of my friends **cough**Brett**cough** to help me get a new art program that doesn't limit me as GIMP does.Anyway I'll help with a couple of requests. (Just don't expect a Michaelangelo)

Too late now as the shop is closed.

People stop requesting! The shop is CLOSED. Wait until I open up the new one.

[Username]Water Rayquaza
[What you want] (Banner, Avatar, Userbar, etc.)Banner!!!
[Background] (Links Optional)Techy stuff!!!
[Pictures] (Links Preferred, no codes)
-
6-heatran.jpg

-
14-rayquaza.jpg

-
23-latios.jpg

-
11-togekiss.jpg

[Text] (Font/What to say)JetStream
[Colors Scheme] (Patterns, blends, etc)I like the techy stuff...
[Employee Request]G2F
[Comments/Suggestions/Details]G2F RULEZ.
[Rating (After it's finished)]1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10

DUDE. READ THE RULES. READ THE FIRST POST. READ EVERYTHING.

SHOP... IS...

CLOSED

I'm going to request this to be closed, seeing as people like to just post replies without reading.

Back