Free Zacian V in PTCGO, Player's Cup II Now Streaming!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Well that's a nice little bonus! I managed to snag one of these- I really like that it's the Full Art too, that's my favorite version of the card!

Now if only they'd do that with Crobat, considering how annoying it is to try and hunt for those on there...

Cue2Power

Cramorant is Godly
kinda ironic they did this now that theyre easy to get with the new packaged zacian v decks
still quite nice tho

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
I literally had zero Zacian V until now, so I'm pretty happy with this! Now if only we could get a ranked ladder...

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
Thanks for reporting this, I got mine ^__^

(After I spent like $70 or something on two Zacian Battle Decks lol)

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
Just got one, I’m kind of surprised that these were still available 8 hours later despite the 50k cap. On the other hand I’m not exactly sure what that means in terms of total player count.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
They really out here tanking Zacian V's value huh.

I was able to receive one, redeemed just now.

Sombres

Aspiring Trainer
That was awesome. Now I have a playset online, which I can use to build a...adp deck...

aw, oof.

jbcheshire

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Code still works two days later!! Thanks for sharing!! And a Crobat V would be nice too!!!...

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Again, really nice to see! It's always helpful to have useful staple cards like this trade-locked, let alone as Full Arts. I said this last time, but man, if only we could get one of these for Crobat V. Nonetheless, still a really cool bonus.