Pokemon Free gift pack at the Pokemon White movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterz13

Aspiring Trainer
After I purchased my ticket online tonight, I got a confirmation e-mail saying I would receive a free Pokemon gift pack when I go there Saturday. What exactly is this? I assume it's a promo card and some other stuff.

As an added event bonus, everyone attending the screening will receive a special, limited edition FREE* Pokemon gift pack at the movie theatre. This Limited Edition Pokemon gift bag is only available at theatres, to people who have bought tickets to see Pokemon The Movie - White Victini and Zekrom, *while supplies last.

Whoa! I didn't hear about this either. I don't think it'd be much. Maybe a Promo card?

It says while supplies last, so if they run out Saturday, I doubt you'll get anything. It's hard to say how big the turnout will be though. The first Pokemon movie only made what, $80 million?

If they run out by Sunday I will be sooo mad. I want the jumbo promo!

Some theaters don't even have them. There was an angry group of Pokemon fans, myself included, at the customer service desk, and they just told us to try and contact corporate. :(

Here is a vid I made of the goodiebag contents for those who wish to know. (not to be confused with the contest prize))

I went to the sunday show and they had PLENTY of goodiebags... and I live in a large area where only one theater showed it.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VjWWA1oq_k&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

stefani88, please don't revive dead threads when you have nothing to add to the conversation. Thanks.

*Lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back