FRED :O

I have watched the little maniac that has some how been cursed to endure a never ending sugar high. I feel sorry for his mother. It's the voice though, that completes Fred, although the voice is relatively easy to create. It's weird for him to be on iCarly, as there already is a guy named Fred in that show.

Okay, what the heck? Fred is clearly not 6! And that is clearly not his real voice! Weird....

^ I know that it's not his real voice. =___= That's what I meant by is voice being easy to make.

I wonder what they'll do to his voice on iCarly, his actual voice, or the digitalish one...
They didn't really need Fred to that voice though.

Icarly is weird and I agry (i'm 12) that's it is certainley positivley for kids although Drake and Josh is alright and Neds Dessclassified Schoo survival guide

Out of all the shows you just named, the only one I can bare is, Ned's Declassified. That show is actually funny at times.

[ImpulseRayquaza said:
]
Um, I don't think that IS his real voice. LOL.

lol, of course. There's an interview on youtube when he talks with his normal voice. I'm sure he did not even realize he would get so far making videos as a 6-year old. When I saw he was going to be on iCarly, I was suprised. He's really getting well-known. :)

LuckyLuigi7 said:
[ImpulseRayquaza said:
]
Um, I don't think that IS his real voice. LOL.

lol, of course. There's an interview on youtube when he talks with his normal voice. I'm sure he did not even realize he would get so far making videos as a 6-year old. When I saw he was going to be on iCarly, I was suprised. He's really getting well-known. :)
As I call him, he's a Youtube celeb!

iCarly is not a little kiddie show. You people are 12. You are little kiddies. You're not suppose to be watching South Park. The iCarly show is aimed for people that are like 10-16. And I'm sorry, but "Ned's Decruddified" or what ever isn't so funny. iCarly is pretty good at times, as it's not as incredibly cheesy as Disney Channel. Fred is of course aimed at the same age group, and Fred being an internet sensation, and iCarly playing the role of and internet sensation...they go well together. But iCarly is not a kiddie show...like Pokémon.

^but south park funny.... it is kinda cool for him i guess, i remember seeing a commercial for it and i was like ok... who's fred? then i remember that stupid youtube thing with the guy you was like person.

Ok I take it back I am 12 and Icarly is ok and soemtimes but I have definatley went off of it. Sotuh park is mehish! I think the best is Futurama!

Back