Wi-Fi Trades freakysmileys MY player thread shiny weaville

RE: freakysmileys MY player thread shiny weaville and eevee

do you have one under lvl 100? it means wel its a long explaintaion but obviously it wasnt hows its speed and special attack?

RE: freakysmileys MY player thread shiny weaville and eevee

I have one lv100 and thats it. If you are still interested PM me. If not then say the deal is off right here in your thread...

I want the shiny Jolteon on the condition that it's not hacked or cloned. Assmuing it passes that, I will trade any one of the following (plus an item if you request... look in my thread for items I can trade):

-Shiny Pikachu
-Shiny Pichu
-Shiny Linoone
-Shiny Vaporeon
-Shiny Chaizard

...or your choice of up to 4 of any of the following:
-Lugia
-Mew (may have to offer a little more than normal for it, but still up for trade)
-Latias (LV 100 EV trained)
-Articuno
-Registeel
-Regirock

All of them are legit and not cloned.

freakysmiley said:
i would love a shiny umbreon or leafeon or things on my player thread
Well, I have those, but sadly, they're both hacked....  But on the other hand... I'll let you choose between this....

Option #1: I'll trade you both shiny Umbreon and shiny Leafeon (I don't want to keep them since they're clear hacks.  See my player thread for more info on how they're hacks...).

...or...

Option #2: I'll trade you a legit shiny female Eevee.  However, note that its IVs are all single digits (0-9) except for ATK, and even that is in the low teens.

I'll do whichever option you choose.  Doesn't make me any difference.  Again, I can also add an item if you wish. I can also EV train the above pokemon, seeing as it's quite easy with the Power Items (though, it'll take a while to train DEF and SP DEF stats because I need to get the BP for those).

want:
shiny weaville
shiny jolteon
shiny metagross
shiny ninetails
shiny manetric

Look at my thred to see what you want

ill take the two hacked i really dont care well i do but i just dont like jolteon lol
and if your lvl 100s are ev ttrained squirtle id be happy to take some off your hands

lol  Well, I have to agree with you on the looks thing, but works for me.  I'm just trying to get a full shiny Eevee/Eeveelution set, and Jolteon is all I'm missing.  lol  Plus, I really despise hacks on GTS (when I find out it's a hack after the trade  lol), so I'm trying to give them to people that don't mind them.  Anyways, Give me a sec and I'll get on WiFi.  I'll be there shortly....

---EDIT---

I'm on WiFi and waiting.  In case you're looking for my FC, it's in my sig and my thread.

Ah, ok...  Mind if I add your MSN?  So you can easily contact me once you do get one?

(I'd rather ask first before doing it without your descretion.)

Where it says those multiple pokemon with all kinds of natures does that mean just togepi or do you have multiples of the others too?

Back