Fourth attempt

SurgeVolkner

Aspiring Trainer
Hi everyone. This my fourth attempt to build a competitive team and finally defeat some Gale Wings Talonflames and Protean Greninja. My opinion: pretty good. But I am really new and I am unaware of any major weaknesses I may have. Any help is appreciated.

Chesnaught @Leftovers

Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 Atk
Impish Nature
- Spiky Shield
- Leech Seed
- Low Seep
- Substitute

The reason I chose Chesnaught is because its awesome and it it got Bulletproof. I chose those moves because they annoy the opponent and it's pretty fun.

Garchomp @Assault Vest

Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 252Atk/ 252Spd/ 4HP
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Stone edge

Garchomp's here because it's my favourite Pokemon and it's REALLY strong. All-Out Attackers are my favourites and Garchomp is the perfect option. Assault Vest's reason is because Garchomp is way to vulnerable against Ice-Type and Special moves.

Talonflame @Life Orb

Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252Atk/ 252Spd/ 4HP
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Sword Dance
- Flare Blitz

I think I don't have to explain why I chose Talonflame, but I want to. Priority Brave Bird with Life Orb and also because it's my favourite Pigdeot variation. Talonflame's a monster.

Umbreon @Weakness Policy

Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252Def/ 252 SpDef/ 4HP
Relaxed Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Toxic
- Baton Pass
- Protect

Umbreon's reason was use Calm Mind and Baton Pass to Chandelure, but then i found out Umbreon cannot use Calm Mind. I didn't want to waste it. I gave it Weakness Policy for when it get a Super-Effective attack, I can Baton Pass it to another Pokemon.

Scizor @Scizorite

Ability: Technician
EVs: 252Atk/ 252HP/ 4Spd
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Sword Dance
- U-Turn
- Roost

Scizor's my mega because of its sick design and also because it's really strong with that Sword Dance, Technician and Bullet Punch combination. It'll kick some butts.

Chandelure @Wide Lens

Ability: Flach Fire
EVs: 252 SpAtk/ 252Spd/ HP 4
Modest Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Energy Ball
- Shadow Ball
- Fire Blast

I've added a guy named Daniel and when I saw his Friend Safari I thought it was one of the best Friend Safari a person could ever have. It has Dusclops, Lampent and Phantump with Harvest. I chose Lampent due to its huge SpAtk and its type.

Like I said early, any help is appreciated. Leave any comment below and bye-bye.

Back