• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

fossils (archeops/aerodactyl/carracosta)

sonicboom

is addicted to sonic plushies :)
3-3-3 archeops nvi
2-3 aerodactyl
2-3-3 carracosta nvi
4 level ball
4 ultra ball
4 pokemon communucation
4 juniper
4 n
2 random reciever
4 pokemon catcher
4 twist mountain
9{F} energy
7{W} energy

the strategy is use archeops or carracosta depending which one you get out first
with archeops yuo use evo lock and rock slide to take thing down and with carracosta you use crunch and solid shell to slow thiings down aerodactyl is to make the attacks stronger

Obvious problem here is that you have NO basic pokemon. Rules state that you need at least 1 basic pokemon in your deck for it to be a legal deck.

As for the advice: at least test your deck concept before you post it, as you will need to redo this entire deck as it will not work, or at least efficiently. You cannot effectively use Carracosta and Archeops in the same deck considering how much space it takes to incorporate one of these fossil pokemon into a deck. What do you do when Archeops or Carracosta goes down? they both take quite alot of energy to set up. What do you do when you whiff on Clover/Plume Fossil as well as Twist Mountain? you have nothing to fall back on.

You can include a pokemon which can look for an item. Somehow like emolga but emolga won't work. If there was a way to look for stadiums, that would be perfect.
593462 said:
You could add a 3-1-3 empoleon evolution for it's ability and it's attack for only 1 energy. Or try terrakion.

It could work empoleon but it would use too many cards with pokemon the fossils and rare candies. 2-3-3 archeops 3-3 aerodactyl 3-3-3 carracosta 3-1-3 empoleon would be 30 plus 3 rare candies and 4 twist mountain is 37.

You need at least 1 basic, and I would use some Sableye and Dark energy. Also add hammers to stall the opponet until you can set up Caracosta/Arheops.

Would help but your strategy is kind of vague and doesn't flow. In my opinion I would do this:

4x Virizion
3-2-3 Archeops
3-3 Aerodactyl
2x Terrakion (Revenge killer)
=20

4x Juniper
3x N
3x Cheren
=10

4x Ultra Ball
4x Rare Candy
4x Pokemon Catcher
3x Pokemon Communication
2x Random Receiver
=17

6x Fighting
4x Prism (Attack with Virizion)
3x DCE (attack with aerodactyl if need be)
=13

My thoughts on this deck are that it wouldn't be smart at all to play any evolutions with archeops. This being so because he also forces your team to stop evolving also. Saying this, make sure you evolve everything you need first then pull out archeop. However this hurts you because you want to get him out early in order to stop your opponent from fully setting up. I would ditch carracosta and aerodactyl and work in some of the best basics of the meta game. Good luck.

-Silver ^__^

While I do like the concept of the deck, what's the point of going through all the hassle just to set up something that does only 80 for four? If there was a better fossil Pokemon, then I'd definitely think this method has a lot of potential.

Back