Wi-Fi Trades Forum Shark's Clone, Pokerus, and more! Pikachu Coloured Pichu and MOVIE ARCEUS!

Were you satisfied with what you got?

• Yes

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May I have a shiny torchic? You can have my shiny mudkip, just as long as you are able to clone if for me as well. Alexa - 1032 9138 2622

Movie 12 Arceus lv100 (Docile, UT)
I will trade you my ev'd Luxray in attack, my shiny adamant luxray, and my shiny hadou mew that was cloned.
Accept?

Sakura5881 said:
May I have a shiny torchic? You can have my shiny mudkip, just as long as you are able to clone if for me as well. Alexa - 1032 9138 2622

Yeah, sure! I can do that.

fortegoddx said:
I'm looking for the recent Japan events(Arceus, Pichu, and Jirachi). What are your views on cloning?

What do you mean "my views"? I clone myself, so I don't have a problem with it, if that's what you're asking.

ChaoMaster101 said:
Movie 12 Arceus lv100 (Docile, UT)
I will trade you my ev'd Luxray in attack, my shiny adamant luxray, and my shiny hadou mew that was cloned.
Accept?

I'll get back to you on that.

im new to the game and i am wondering if you got any of these pokemon for pokemon platinum?
evolved or preeveolved it doesnt matter and it doesnt matter if it is ev trained

charizard or charmander
venasaur or bulbasaur
blastiose or squirtle
flygon or trapinch
garchomp or gible
electrivire or elekid
magmortar or magby
mewtwo
slaking or slakoth
deoxy

please let me know if u have any, pm me, maybe we can work out a deal for some type of payment
thank you

For the Pokerus service, I was wondering what I needed to do that. I'm willing to trade something for pokerus, but I don't have much to trade! X_X

Light Venusaur said:
If you clone my Dialga*, I'd <3 a clone of you LEGIT!!! Arceus.
Edit: Yes, I've read your rules...& I'll only use my hacked one's for dexing.

U skipped me.

Light Venusaur said:
If you clone my Dialga*, I'd <3 a clone of you LEGIT!!! Arceus.
Edit: Yes, I've read your rules...& I'll only use my hacked one's for dexing.

I have a Shiny Dialga, so no thanks. Sorry. Also, sorry about skipping you.

Also, to EVERYONE! I have an announcement on the first page. Please read it.

We almost traded before, I'm interested in the Movie 12 Arceus. I have a shiny moltres. do you think you could clone him and trade him back? if you don't want to I understand. Not very many people here have the event Arceus.

Well, if you're willing to infect one of my pokemon with Pokerus, or give me one with it, that'd be great. I'm really anxious to start training my Eeveelution team correctly, and quickly.

My FC is: Name: Ryou, 1591-1967-4708

On weekdays, I'm available at around 9:00pm, Eastern Time. But, since it's 9:15pm right now on the forum, according to it, I'm available around 6:00pm. I don't have WiFi at home, so I usually go somewhere to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back