Forum Rules Question Thread

RE: PokeBeach.com Forum Rules - Everyone Must Read and Understand Before Posting

Awesome. I hate seeing super long sigs anyhow.

RE: PokeBeach.com Forum Rules - Everyone Must Read and Understand Before Posting

the Rule that you can't ask for decklist's, does it still count?

Many people on this forum STILL have huge signatures. Is the rule enforced in anyway? Is it because of lack of manpower or are they ignored or just not spotted?

Same goes for stupid topics. There are way too many polls here for my taste that don't cause anykind of discussion on the topic. There should definetly be a more clear and strict rule about this. I run a finnish pokemon forum and we don't tolerate those "nonsence" topics at all. Keeps the forum clean and to the point. Anything even remotely poll related that don't promote discussion should in my oppinion, be moved to somewhere, where there would be no added postcount for ansvering them.

Hope you know what I mean and don't mind me reporting posts here.

Water Pok?n Master said:
signature.jpg
[/list]

Trying to compare with my sig.'

EDIT- Almost exceeding maximum size.

Ok. I'm not trying to be mean or anything. I don't have anything against anyone, but... Do mods have some special right to have larger sigs? Just wondering... *hides*

I think they are running on the old updated rules but I am not sure. It is my guess anyway.:)

can you make a clan that's only open to people that have certain pokemon, like a picachu clan that is only open to people that have pikachu?

Did he say you can't? There's no rules, AT ALL, regarding topics of clan matters. Or anything else in the Misc. section forums either.

thanks!

Have the signature rules changed?! Almost half of the posters on this forum have over sized signatures again. Is anyone enforsing the rule at all?

Report them. We're always trying to look out for them.

thanks for posting rules! iwill understand them

can you cuss in your sig?

Duh, no... Cussing is cussing. Most things aren't exempt from rulings by sig appearence, only ads.

If you want to cuss, leave Pokebeach and go to Smogon. You can cuss there.

i thought so, I just got a banner from a diffrent website and it has cussing in it's text, if I could change it I would, but i can't.

What kind of profanity? PM me the sig.

I haven't figured out how to save the picture, you can't save it like normal pictures.

You have to upload it on a image hosting website like imageshack, get the URL of the picure they give you then put it between

Lieutenant Houndoom said:
Did he say you can't? There's no rules, AT ALL, regarding topics of clan matters. Or anything else in the Misc. section forums either.

Except anything that is inappropriate for anyone below 13. Also, that applies to Sigs.

Back