Forum Help

I liked the stars and I know you guys say it enouages spam and stuff but it also makes the forums stand out better and without them the forums look dull but if we had the stars back everything would stand out better.:)

According to WPM and everyone here on the site they say they encourage spam and that is why the normal people don't have stars anymore and also because it makes you post more.:)

You have to be really good and if WPM thinks highly of you he will make you amod and there is a coulpe of threads about it and one of them is locked but it tells you how to become one but I don't remember where the thread is.:)

Yeah, and you can get in trouble for asking WPM too, someone i think got locked for it. 0_o.  WPM has to like you, and I bet all the mods have to come to an agreement and stuff over you to see if you can become a mod.  it's very unlikely and i think only one has been added since the forums were redone (DocRobot_K-176).  It's very hard I bet and it's probably not likely that it'll ever happen to you.  But it might so dont give up hope:D.

Arcanine out.

All right, 2 new questions:
1.) What happened to the "rate-this-user" function? Is it gone? Because I can't find it... am I stuck at 4 Stars forever???

2.) What happens if you put someone on your ignore list? Do their Pms they send you just not arrive, or does it go beyond that?

I think it is gone and I never noticed it anyway because I never used it.:(

Rate member (in profile) seems to still be there for me. Could be just me, though. Keep in mind you can only rate a person once, and you can't rate yourself.

I think that using ignore means that all that person's actions (eg. posting, PMs) are hidden for you. I think... don't quote me on that...

I just checked and the rare member is no there for me.:)

dragon master said:
you earn gold stars by the numer of posts that you have

I dont know how to link

to put images in your sig type

you put images in your posts the same way you put images in your sig

Im the coolest dude in this fourm

not true da coolest one is Arcanine 274

B_F edit: Thanks for spamming, don't do it again please =P

Mods only have stars and we don't because it increases spam but it was cool while it lasted.:)

jeez! the post count has now dissappeared from the posts! you have to click on teh username to find the postcount! what's coing on?!?

Back