Pokemon Forgotten Pokemon

~Golden Wings~

*Formerly Shinx107*
You know how some pokemon were really popular at first, but then they started losing popularity, and became "forgotten"? Or they never got very popular, and were "forgotten"? Which Pokemon do you think are the most forgotten and why? I think that Seviper is becoming sort of forgotten. I never hear anyone talk about it anymore, and no one I know uses it in battle(Of course, since they're forgotten, you may not even remember them:D)

*EDIT* Please make sure you are explaining why you think they have been forgotten. Failure to do so will result in a spam warning

I actually don't 'forget' any Pokémon. I'm not able to complete the whole dex by myself, but who can?

And if I forgot a Pokémon, I wouldn't know because I forgot xD

I can identify all 493 pokemon with their names and alot of them with their pokemon species name. (EG: Forretress is the Bagworm pokemon) So if your asking me if I have forgotten any pokemon? The answer is no.

I think he means, what pokemon do we think the least of, and which ones are not very popular. Not really if you forget any. I'm pretty sure most members know what pokemon is what if they saw a picture.

Anyway, I think that some of the Gen. 2 and 3 pokemon are usually forgotten, like Qwilfish, Hariyama, Dunsparce

The ones that I think are forgotten are Hariyama, Girafarig, and Dewgong. There are others, but I can't think of them because I forgot them =P

Dunsparce? Trust me Dunsparce hasn't been forgotten...

*waits for mod to put that quote in chat members quote thread XD"

Cloyster and Exploud two un-popular Pokemon

Shuckle, Dunsparce, Farfetch'd, Mantine, Lickitung, Omantye/Omastar, Yanma, Qwilfish, Mawile, Mr. Mime, Solrock, Lunetone, and Electabuzz.

Boddy903 said:
I think he means, what pokemon do we think the least of, and which ones are not very popular. Not really if you forget any. I'm pretty sure most members know what pokemon is what if they saw a picture.

Anyway, I think that some of the Gen. 2 and 3 pokemon are usually forgotten, like Qwilfish, Hariyama, Dunsparce
First of all I'm a girl, and second of all, yes that is what I mean.

Shinx107 said:
First of all I'm a girl, and second of all, yes that is what I mean.

Whoops, sorry. I don't know why, but I usually assume everyone is a male.

awkward....

Pokemon that people usually never talk about would have to be Doduo, Stantler, Oddish, Dunsparce, and Girafarig.​

hmm.... Dunsparce, Cacnea, Cacturne, Mawile, Snorunt, Relicanth, Zigzagoon, Linoone, Persian, Pinsir.... gah... There's tons of them..

I haven't forgot any pokémon, but i think that Dunsparce is completely forgotten, because of it's boring look, and he is also a weak pokémon, and i think he never has been so popular.
Also Delibird has never been so popular, because i think that people thinks it looks crazy like Santa Claus, and it is also a weak pokémon.

i always forgot smoochum and shroomish... i hate those names, there almost the same for me... so i got confused about those two.

Oh, I just wanted to add Marshtomp. I had to think for a little bit to remember the name.

Back