'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

RoboSensei

I hate Greninja
I'm so relieved that this isn't some busted card. Hopefully not many people play this, and greninja dies in rotation

Charjabus

Beep Beep
That seems pretty broken, even as a one of in a deck
Edit: never mind your opponent gets to choose the pokemon to switch.

"This card may not be played from your lap"
kek

Sethy79

Aspiring Trainer
can't be played from your lap! That would be a great ability or gx attack tho. You all are too funny

xTITAN

Training Aspirer
Discard energy with the ability then Aqua Patch the energy back. Solid ability and attack, definitely very strong.

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I get it now. TPCI are making loads of water support so Fire will be unplayable, therefore Metal can take over the format! Hahaha!

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
Volcanion Prism Star

• Ability, pretty good, I can see this seeing play in Empoleon on Volcanion EX.

• Attack, Ehhh In Empoleon I guess you could use it to help hit the numbers, but I like Promo Koko over this.

Overall 3.5/5

Greninja GX

• Ability, I thought this would be 6 instead of three, but still, it could still work with Buzzwole as a new Lando/Bats type deck.

• Attack, once again, this reminds me of bats, but it isnt that bad!

• GX Attack, ok, now this is rather underwhelming.

Overall, this could be used with Buzzwole, Glaceon, or BKT Gengar. 4/5

I actually like the art on this Bonnie FA!

Last edited by a moderator:

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
I know someone who uses a gyarados GX deck. Utilizes Shining Celebi and the Magikarp from Evolutions. I think this card would be decent in using that deck. I saw it in action and it was a beast in one of the local league challenges of where i live. My friend Noah, placed 2nd, if i recall. He is in the juniors division. But utilizing Shining Celebi's time recall with the Gyarados evolved from the Magikarp from EVO is very decent. And with Prism Volcanion, he can use it's ability to get the opponent to switch if he doesn't have Guzma in hand. IMO, Prism Star Volcanion is going to do well for water support.

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
Volcanion Prism Star's ability is a nice addition to Water Box. You can force the opponent to switch into a less convenient defender and accelerate the discarded Water Energy to an attacker with Aqua Patch. The attack is decent too and when used with either Manaphy EX or Silvally GX the retreat cost does not matter at all.

ShaunTheBoufflant

Like No One Ever Was
Dyu know those random Kukuis people play in Alolan Ninetales to hit for that random 210 damage against Zoroark, Golisopod, Mirror etc?

Yeah well I’ve heard good things about that sauna bomb.

Or is everyone overlooking Alolan Ninetales because Tord Rekleveryone hasn’t won an international with it yet?

BENDsli

Aspiring Trainer
This could be really interesting to pull up a low hp Pokémon, then Cyrus away their bench and take a donk win

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
Dyu know those random Kukuis people play in Alolan Ninetales to hit for that random 210 damage against Zoroark, Golisopod, Mirror etc?

Yeah well I’ve heard good things about that sauna bomb.

Or is everyone overlooking Alolan Ninetales because Tord Rekleveryone hasn’t won an international with it yet?
Whoops, forgot about Alolan Ninetails!

biffthepotato

It's Wednesday M'dudes
One word describes how I feel about this card, Disappointed.

Although I don't like this card I love how it says "you can not play this card from your lap." LOL