'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

DaLoc

Aspiring Trainer
i like this more than E-hammer in expanded since zoroarks always have puzzle to get back DCE. So I can move it onto a Shaymin and they only way they would get it back is if they use their attack or retreating (which is just as good as the E-hammer scenario)

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Chespin gets an unfair treatment. Hey, Calem used Chesnaught in the manga .(Refer to the Pokemon Generations ep.), I think you give Chespin some love. And, is Dragon Storm only focus Water, Fire, and Dragon? Chespin wouldn't fit there.

joffreyspikes

Aspiring Trainer
It looks to me more like grens attack is for justa DCE, i couls be wrong, dont quote me on it
EDIT: lookng closer, it does look like water DCE, but i doubt that then energy cost makes it bad, especially with water dupes and aqua patch to help it out.
Whilst Aqua Patch would help it out whatever the attack is it is still an inefficient energy cost for a Stage 2. What would solve that would be energy acceleration on the ability but it could be anything really.

ABSOLutely

Aspiring Trainer
Oh yeah, go right ahead and give Greninja a GX but not the other two. I am sick and tired of these clear favorites the Pokémon Company have.

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
So for everyone keeping track at home, we now know these stats for our English set list:

8 GXs: Palkia, Greninja, Naganadel, Lucario, Zygarde, Yveltal, Dialga, Ultra Necrozma
6 Ultra Beasts: Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Poipole, Naganadel, Buzzwole, Ultra Necrozma
5 Prism Stars: Volcanion, Diancie, Arceus, Lysandre, Beast Energy
Im pretty sure ultrabeast at 8 includes gx n non gx.
And 6 gx dont includ ultra Beast

Kapu Riki

Spilling the T, sipping the Tapu Cocoa
With a lack of Chespin line, there is a good chance they are gonna screw over my boy, Xerneas-GX!! #FairyLyfe

cellabi

Turn your trusty frying pan into a drying pan.
Great for Gardevoir GX, and but in other circumstances, Enhanced hammer is a bit better to just get rid of it completely.

Rindon

Aspiring Trainer
This is a nice way to troll your opponent by moving a special energy to an inappropriate target, like moving a Strong energy from a Buzzwole to an Octillery. Strong energy has to discard itself if it's attached to a non-Fighting Pokemon.
Very interesting and cool item. I think a must in many deck builds especially with the importance of special energy in most decks.

Just curious is it possible to move a strong energy to any Pokemon other than fighting type? (Since strong energy states it can only be attached to a fighting type).

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
I'm sooo eager to know what ability and moveset Greninja GX has! And Volcanion is water too!

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
Very interesting and cool item. I think a must in many deck builds especially with the importance of special energy in most decks.

Just curious is it possible to move a strong energy to any Pokemon other than fighting type? (Since strong energy states it can only be attached to a fighting type).

In a similar fashion to trying to attach an energy to a Safeguard Suicune w/ a Turbo Drive from M Manectric-EX, a Turbo Energize from Victini-EX, etc., the answer is yes: Strong Energy can be moved to a non-Fighting-type pokemon on the other side, and, since SE cannot be attached to non-Fighters, to the discard as a result of the move to an incompatible target...

EDIT: Can't wait to see if they wish to give Greninja BREAK an upgrade to ensure that Giant Water Shuriken will stick around past its BREAK counterpart's rotation after this P!P season is over and the last remnants of the XY era, BKT-EVO, see its time in Standard come to an end...

Last edited:

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
OMG that Eevee is KAWAII. Another Eevee though lol, like we really need another one of those.

Sylveon looks pretty nice too.