• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

For the win (terrakion)

varit

kanto region digintary
This is for the most part a kind of tier deck I use it against all the serious player's at league because well nowadays I don't really care for the top of the teir, as in I won't play to win in that category. I do still attend tournament's and if I do and I beat you and you cry and you should because I came because I had nothing else better to do on a Saturday at 11 in the morning except to bug Geoff and have some fun.

2 terrakion NV
1 terrakion EX
1 giratina EX
1 shaymin EX
1 mewtwo EX
2 stunfisk DRE
(why only 1 EX of each? If you came to the decision that I'm poor, well you're wrong, Through having a mewtwo war one day of playtcg with a friend I decided I should add in revive because I can never find my 3rd mewtwo because I wasted most of my supporter's and I was usually down to 3 cards all usually catcher, ultra ball and a switch, if I had a fourth this would be fine but no. Ever since revive helped me win most of the war's, I've even gone down to two mewtwo)

2 DCE
2 Grass
2 psychic
6 fighting energy

2 eviolite
2 RR
2 super rod
2 catcher
2 communication
1 bianca
4 cheren
4 N
2 revive
2 e. search
3 tool scrapper (eff u mewtwo)
2 SSU
4 exp. share
4 e. switch
4 switch

Always try to start with stunfist and terrakion, the rest is a bunch of random combinations and different thing's to try against different opponents.

why girayina??

-2 comm
-1 super rod because of revive
-1 exp share
in 4 juniper

Once you get this deck going all You have to wait for in you're hand is 2 energy switch, a switch and a DCE and you start to mill yourself/ohko an annoying rayquaza or anything with 130 that tends to make an annoyance for itself (which does mean a nice and easy ko), also sigilyphs, and when you only have 1 of each kind of EX in a deck that mill's itself it's better to have more cards like cheren to gain massive hands, why because these are the kinds of deck's that wait for the perfect moment to burn they're resource's so if I can build up more the better. If I put juniper in this deck I might as well just sit there and fold because I have nothing in my deck to get those resource's back for the juniper I'm about to add. And you have to take into account that energy and e switch are one of you're greatest resource's in this deck I drop energy from a ko thats fine I've got 4 exp. share which save's me a few ko's in energy loss. If I mill an energy once with 1 super rod I'm slowed down an extra turn or more just trying to get that back into my deck with 1 super rod I have a chance of milling because I want to make a 3 prize lead, juniper by far is the worst thing I can ever think for adding to my deck.

In this deck energy are more important then pokemon, and pokemon are just as important.

Back