Fond Du Lac, WI Battle Roads. First place for the third time with Gyarados! Haha

Pokeman

The great snake rules forever!
Nothing is stopping Gyarados. Last Autuem Battle Roads!

Okay the day before the tournament I had mr.619 sleepover to work on decks. I went with Gyarados again, and we made him with my cards Flygon/Donphan. We got up at 7:00 in the morning and got ready for the tournament. We got there about 9:20, and hung outside for a bit. We talked to Arcanine King, venasour x, and others we knew. Then round one started after we went there to get some food. Mr.619 got Flaming hot Doritos, everyone was crying after they ate some of it. Then round one started...

Deck: Gyarados
Masters

Round 1: Me vs Setzer (Harry) (DialgaChomp)
I got everything set up really fast, even though he sprayed my Regi Move twice, I Super Scooped Up the regice and did it again.

1-0

Round 2: Me vs Mr. Ballz (Luxray/Blaziken/ERL)
I got everything out on my turn two, and he had no control the whole game.

2-0

Round 3: Me vs Undertaker (Ursaring/Typhlosion)
He did not get much going at first, but nethier could I. Though I did end up in the end winning the battle. GG

3-0

Round 4: Me vs Yoshi T. (Sablelock)
I got some stuff out, but I couldn't last to long, he Power Spayed all my Regi Moves. I did get something going, but then I lost.

3-1

Top 2: Me vs Yoshi T.

Game 1:
Good match, we both got down to three prizes, but yet I won the match, because Gyarados is such a good deck, it wins like that.

Game 2: I did not get anymore than one Magikarp in the discard pile because of his stupid Power Sprays. I did not get anything setup, because of the disruption. I lost this game.

Game 3: I got a lot out this game, and I felt from the begining I was going to end up victorious, but at some points I was very unsure. I got a lot of heads on my flipping cards, which did help me A LOT. I got three Magikarps in the discard pile after a while. Being patient getting them all in the discard pile.

1st place
3-1

Props:

I won again (only the third this season)
Went 3-1
Gyarados, Gyarados, Gyarados!
Pizza
Mr.619 for driving us
Arcanine King winning with PG-13 AGAIN (third time)
Hanging out with some PokeBuds
Family Dollar
Gillies
Fire Chips

Slops:

A lot of bees around everywhere
Felt a little sick on the way home
My chair broke twice :(
Bent Victory Metal

RE: Fon Du Lac, WI Battle Roads. First place for the third time with Gyarados! Haha

Kid so fat you broke not one chair, but TWO chairs!

And everyone said Gyarados won't be that great of a deck!

RE: Fon Du Lac, WI Battle Roads. First place for the third time with Gyarados! Haha

How will Gyarados be bad? It is really good at the moment. Those chairs were really bad though, I mean they reminded me of The Great Escape chairs.

Yeah about that chair thing, at league at Chimera once, the chair top fell off, and I fell through the chair! (I'm soooooooooooo fat!) NOT. But VERY, VERY good job Bennet! GO TEAM TYPHOON!!

Yeah thats the way. 3times with gyarados for you, 3 times with PG-13 for me.

YOU FORGOT THE FIRE CHIPS!!!!! WTF

There I add the fire chips, I wish there was like another two weeks of Battle Roads. I want to win some more, because I like Gyarados in the meta game just the way it is at the moment.

I think it is possable for me to switch over to PG-13, by Cities, ethier that or probally keep Gyarados. Pretty fun tournament I got to say, I laugh at ethan's driving skills going 140 on the highway.

Back