Finished Fog of War 2 - Game Over - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
##Fire: E8

I'm shooting with a bucket on my head this time around :x
##FIRE: G10

ARR ARR
##FIARRRRRRRR: Q2
does this count? :p
##FIRE: S2

And at last I get alerted :'v

Ekans, Pancham, Pichu and Mega Gallade each took turns firing their cannonballs out into the open seas. But someone really must not like any of the captains, as each shot hit the ocean one after the other.

Keeper of Night used ##FIRE: T15. It hit nothing but water.
TheFlyingPidove used ##FIRE: E8. It hit nothing but water.
scattered mind used ##FIRE: G10. It hit nothing but water.
thegrovylekid used ##FIRE: Q2. It hit nothing but water.
Luispipe8 used ##FIRE: S2. It hit nothing but water.
vyNE5Zd.png

Strange, I never saw any of these recent shots! Dx''

##Fire: N6

Its going to land with a plop XD
#FIRE: G7
Hydreigon and Eevee each lined up their shots, firing one after another. The faint sounds of cannonballs hitting the water surface were heard in the distance.

Suddenly, gold started falling from the clouds above! Someone must have pity up in the skies. Each player has collected 2.9k gold!

Plasma Dragon used ##FIRE: N6. It hit nothing but water.
TheAnticipationEevee used ##FIRE: G7. It hit nothing but water.
Golden Rain occurred! Everyone gained 2900 gold.
h3wBRQe.png

Reminder that the Day ends in less than 24 hours!

Not a ssingle explossion ssso far. I blame bad weather. *gold starts falling from the clouds* ..Ssscratch what I jusst ssaid, thisss iss good weather!

##FIRE: R16
##FIRE: J21
Jellicent fired at two entirely different coordinates at the same time, one at R16 and the other at J21. The second hit the water with a plop, but the first plunged straight through Ekans' ship.

Plasma Dragon used ##FIRE: N6. It hit nothing but water.
TheAnticipationEevee used ##FIRE: G7. It hit nothing but water.
Golden Rain occurred! Everyone gained 2900 gold.
Reinforce used ##FIRE: R16. TheFlyingPidove was damaged.
Reinforce used ##FIRE: J21. It hit nothing but water.
9sJtvhD.png

Reminder that the Day ends in less than 24 hours!

Fog Of War - Night 7

9sJtvhD.png

This phase ends on the 30th of August, 2:00pm GMT by default.
Countdown: [link]

You may:
- Post in this thread during this Night Phase.
- Trade any Items or gold with other players but only in this thread.
- Only PM me with commands for Abilities or Items if said Ability or Item specifies to do this.
- PM me to purchase Items and Abilities (list of available Items and Abilities are below)
- Communicate with your team in your team quicktopic.
- Purchase more than one of the same Item or Ability - eg. You cannot buy 2 Midas' Cannonball.

You may not:
- Use a shooting command during the Night phase.
- Move your ship unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so.

Items and Abilities are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis - I will post a log of purchases and actions at the end of the phase that will look something like this:
??? purchased Midas's Cannonball
??? used ##BOOTLEG and gained 1 Item.
??? purchased Midas' Cannonball - INVALID: Out of stock.
You will be informed of any invalid commands you make before the end of the Night Phase, and any commands you make during the Night Phase will make you appear as ??? in the processing log.

Stock List will look is in the following format:
- (Item/Ability name) - (Item/Ability quantity available) - (Item/Ability Flavour) - (Item/Ability cost)

Purchasable Items:
- Sounding Scope - 3 2 - Using this apparatus, one can send waves of sound across rows or columns, to detect whether a ship (if any) lies on a coordinate of that line. - 5000
- Fragmentation Cannonball - 3 - On impact, this cannonball will explode into fragments of glass and wood-cutting metal, damaging the shot coordinate and those around it! - 8000
- Shock Cannonball - 2 - It works just like a regular cannonball, but it is charged with electricity. Any ship shot by this cannonball will be shocked unable of using any shooting commands for the rest of that Day Phase. - 3000
- Mirage Shroud - 1 - This mystical piece of technology will cover your ship in a veil, teleporting it to new coordinates if it would be damaged by an airborne projectile before impact . - 15000 ~ SOLD OUT
- Ability Switcher - 1 - Switch the Abilities of your ship with another player's ship! They'll never know what him them! - 20000
- Whirling Cannonball - 2 1 - A cannonball crafted of the deep. Wherever it lands, a whirlpool with form. - 2000

Purchasable Abilities:
- Nuclear Core II - 2 - Build an explosive center right into your ship! If your ship is destroyed, everything within a 5-point radius will also be damaged. - 6500
- Daunt - 4 - With this Ability, you will be so intimidating that you will be immune to the effects of all of other player’s Abilities during the Day Phase. - 4000
- Philosopher's Cannon - 1 - All cannonballs fired from a ship with this magical cannon will become coated in gold, just like a Midas' Cannonball! - 12000
- Cannon Salvo - 1 - Adding a third cannon to your ship, so you can fire three times during the Day! Three times the power, three times the destruction! - 20000
- Phantom Veil - 3 - Combine the skills of man and the powers of the spirits to render your ship invincible against most non-traditional cannonballs! - 9000

Flavour does not provide instructions on how to use Abilities/Items - you will receive those instructions after making your purchase.

Last edited:
Fog Of War - Day 8

??? purchased a Sounding Scope and now has 4400 gold.
??? purchased a Mirage Shroud and now has 650 gold.
??? used ##BOOTLEG. It was successful!
??? used ##BOOTLEG. It was successful!
??? used an Ability Blocker on Reinforce.
??? purchased a Whirling Cannonball and now has 24500 gold.

9sJtvhD.png

This phase ends on the 7th of September, 2:00am GMT by default.
Countdown: [link]

You may:
- Fire your cannon at coordinates, unless an Ability or Item specifies otherwise.
- Trade Items and gold with other players but only in this thread and only if you have not been damaged this Day Phase.
- Shoot other teammates.
- Use Abilities that can be activated during the Day Phase.
- Choose to not shoot at all.
- Choose to not use any commands at all.
- PM me to purchase Items and Abilities (list of available Items and Abilities are below), but only if you have not been damaged this Day Phase.

You may not:
- Move your ship unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so.
- Use the Day End command until I give the a-okay.

During the Day Phase, a variety of Items and Abilities can still be sold! They are still sold on a first-come-first-serve basis, however they will be immediately logged much like using the ##FIRE command. (Any purchases you make will still make you appear as ??? in the processing log.)

Stock List will appear in the following format:
- (Item/Ability name) - (Item/Ability quantity available) - (Item/Ability Flavour) - (Item/Ability cost)

Purchasable Items:
- Spyglass - 2 - Peering through this spyglass will gain you the not-so-specific knowledge of a specified coordinate. - 2000
- Rain Stick - 1 - If you shake this thing, it will activate the Heavy Rains from above (and replace all other Environmental Conditions)! - 1000
- Shock Cannonball - 3 - It works just like a regular cannonball, but it is charged with electricity. Any ship shot by this cannonball will be shocked unable of using any shooting commands for the rest of that Day Phase. - 3000
- Fragmentation Cannonball - 2 - On impact, this cannonball will explode into fragments of glass and wood-cutting metal, damaging the shot coordinate and those around it! - 6500

Purchasable Abilities:
- Privatise - 4 - Why bother shoot a ship if you can’t collect all (100%!) of its cargo? Well, with this Ability, you can! - 1000
- Black Market I - 3 - With just the right connections, you can obtain a random free item during each Night Phase! - 4000
- Daunt - 4 - With this Ability, you will be so intimidating that you will be immune to the effects of all of other player’s Abilities during the Day Phase. - 2500
- Phantom Veil - 2 - Combine the skills of man and the powers of the spirits to render your ship invincible against most non-traditional cannonballs! - 8000
- Trash Collector - 3 - Under the cover of night, you may choose to investigate the inventory of ships and steal any items that have been sitting there for some time. - 2000

Sorry for the lateness guys! So without further ado, let the fire begin!

Last edited:
#FIRE: R17

Lets see some explosions over on team 2 :p
Arr, nobody be shooting me mateys on me watch!

##FIRE: M6

Eevee and Pichu were both up bright and early that morning, ready to take some pickings. However, both shots hit the water with silence-breaking splashes.

TheAnticipationEevee used ##FIRE: R17. It hit nothing but water.
thegrovylekid used ##FIRE: M6. It hit nothing but water.
0DGKUJU.png

Last edited:
##FIRE: Q16
Gleaming in the morning sun, Mega Gallade pointed towards Q16 and yelled "fire" in gallant fashion. The shot arced towards Ekans' ship, but the ship suddenly vanished and the shot hit the waters where the ship once was.

TheAnticipationEevee used ##FIRE: R17. It hit nothing but water.
thegrovylekid used ##FIRE: M6. It hit nothing but water.
TheFlyingPidove's Mirage Shroud activated! They have teleported to random coordinates.
Luispipe8 used ##FIRE: Q16. It hit nothing but water.
0YHTGrk.png

Oh, I'm sorry about what happened to you. Maybe this can cheer you up!

##LOCKON: Reinforce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back