Finished Fog of War 2 - Game Over - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
##FIRE: J20
##DAYEND
"Aha! This is we have been waiting for!" says Mawile triumphantly. That Chatot will be a goner! With that, Mawile fired at J20, but the shot landed with a "plop"...

##FIRE: I19
But Mawile was not all that concerned, as Flygon had his back! With his teammate chalking a miss, Flygon was determined to hit the Music Note Pokémon, aiming at I19. Both Mawile and Flygon smiled when Chatot began screeching hysterically.

Once again, the Giant Kraken was on the move.

Reinforce used ##FIRE: H14. TheDivingSeel was damaged.
TheDivingSeel was sunk by Reinforce!
Reinforce salvaged 3750 gold and a Midas' Cannonball from TheDivingSeel's defeat.
TheFlyingPidove used ##FIRE: P2. It hit nothing but water.
Plasma Dragon used ##FIRE: L5. It hit the Giant Kraken.
The Giant Kraken is now angered!
thegrovylekid used ##FIRE: C4. It hit nothing but water.
scattered mind used ##FIRE: T5. It hit nothing but water.
quakingpunch73 used ##FIRE: C18. It hit nothing but water.
Keeper of Night used ##FIRE: N18. It hit nothing but water.
The Giant Kraken has moved to L6.
xDoggerx used ##FIRE: A23. INVALID: A23 does not exist.
xDoggerx used ##FIRE: A21. It hit nothing but water.
Celever used ##FIRE: Q8. It hit nothing but water.
mordacazir used ##FIRE: A19. It hit nothing but water.
PikaMasterJesi used ##FIRE: P12. It hit nothing but water.
The Giant Kraken has moved to L7.
double o squirtle used ##FIRE: J3. Luispipe8 was damaged.
Luispipe8 used ##FIRE: I20. quakingpunch73 was damaged.
thegrovylekid used ##FIRE: J4. It hit nothing but water.
simsands used ##FIRE: J20. It nothing but water.
The Giant Kraken has moved to L8.
GM Draclord used ##FIRE: I19. quakingpunch73 was damaged.

The grid-map is updated as follows:
AYfKz2X.png

10 players have posted ##DAYEND, so I'll be posting a day end update soon. (This means no more ##FIRE commands can be used.)

Fog Of War - Night 2

AYfKz2X.png

This phase ends on the 8th of July, 12:00am GMT by default.
Countdown: [link]

You may:
- Post in this thread during this Night Phase.
- Trade any Items or gold with other players but only in this thread.
- Only PM me with commands for Abilities or Items if said Ability or Item specifies to do this.
- PM me to purchase Items and Abilities (list of available Items and Abilities are below)
- Communicate with your team in your team quicktopic.

You may not:
- Use a shooting command during the Night phase.
- Move your ship unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so.
- Purchase more than one of the same Item or Ability - eg. You cannot buy 2 Midas' Cannonball.

Items and Abilities are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis - I will post a log of purchases and actions at the end of the phase that will look something like this:
??? purchased Midas's Cannonball
??? used ##BOOTLEG and gained 1 Item.
??? purchased Midas' Cannonball - INVALID: Out of stock.
You will be informed of any invalid commands you make before the end of the Night Phase, and any commands you make during the Night Phase will make you appear as ??? in the processing log.

Stock List will look is in the following format:
- (Item/Ability name) - (Item/Ability quantity available) - (Item/Ability Flavour) - (Item/Ability cost)

Purchasable Items:
- Private Bubbler - 2 - It doesn’t protect against the shots of high velocity, but it does somehow ward against damaging Abilities! - 7000
- Mini Propeller - 1 - Sometimes you need a little push in the right direction! With this propeller, you can sail to a new random coordinate in a specified direction. - 6000 ~ SOLD OUT!
- Weather Sponge - 6 - This magical sponge can soak up a single Environmental Condition! There’s no way to get it back out, however. - 2500
- Anchoring Cannonball - 3 - It works just like a regular cannonball, except that the ship shot will also be anchored for a while to the ocean floor to prevent movement! - 6000
- Spyglass - 2 - Peering through this spyglass will gain you the not-so-specific knowledge of a specified coordinate. - 6000
- Repair Kit - 1 - Suffered a bit of damage? This repair kit will fix your ship up in a jiffy! You can’t shoot during the same Day Phase as repairing, however. - 7500
- Smoke Machine - 2 - This nifty machine will amplify the effects of the fog to activate the Thick Fog Environmental Condition. - 3500
- Shock Cannonball - 2 - It works just like a regular cannonball, but it is charged with electricity. Any ship shot by this cannonball will be shocked unable of using any shooting commands for the rest of that Day Phase. - 6000
- Philosopher's Stone - 1 - With this miracle tablet, you can turn any unwanted items you have on hand into a random sum of gold. - 10000

Purchasable Abilities:
- Rammer - 1 - Perhaps firing is not your thing and rather ramming strikes your fancy? This Ability allows you to ram other ships without taking any damage! You won’t be able to shoot if you have this Ability, however. - 14000
- Propel - 2 - With this Ability, you will be able sail to a random coordinate in a specified direction without the need for a Mini Propeller Item! - 13000
- Raid - 1 - You will be able to sneak on board any suspecting ships directly adjacent during the Night Phase and steal 50% of their gold and items! You won’t be able to shoot if you have this Ability, however. - 18000
- Spacious Hold - 3 - All the secret compartments of your ship will be unlocked so you can hold up to 100k gold and 20 items at any time. - 6000
- Scouting - 2 - With this nifty Ability, you will gain certain skills that allow you to learn the details of all coordinates directly adjacent to your ship, at the beginning of each Day Phase. - 9000
- Black Market I - 3 - With just the right connections, you can obtain a random free item during each Night Phase! - 10000
- Black Market II - 1 - With just the right connections, you can obtain two random free items or a random quantity of gold, during each Night Phase! - 16000

Flavour does not provide instructions on how to use Abilities/Items - you will receive those instructions after making your purchase.

Event - Treasure Diving
During this Night Phase, captains have the opportunity to dive for treasure, from gold to rare and valuable Items. Here are the rules for this event:

- You may not dive for treasure and purchase an Item or Ability on the same Night Phase. You may used Items or Abilities during the same Night Phase, however.
- To dive for treasure, you must PM me ##DIVE: <coordinate>, where the coordinate is in a 4-point radius of the current position of your ship. You may choose to search under your ship, if you so wish.
- I have randomly generated various treasure across the 21 by 21 grid. Specific locations may or may not have a greater chance of treasure than others. You are not guaranteed treasure by diving.
- If you search on coordinates of certain Environmental Hazards, you will learn that the particular Environmental Hazard can be found there. This does not work for ships.
- You will learn if you found any treasure at the end of the Night Phase.
- This event will very likely be available in future Night Phases.

Last edited:
Purchasable Items:
- Private Bubbler - 2 - It doesn’t protect against the shots of high velocity, but it does somehow ward against damaging Abilities! - 7000
- Mini Propeller - 1 - Sometimes you need a little push in the right direction! With this propeller, you can sail to a new random coordinate in a specified direction. - 6000 ~ SOLD OUT!
- Weather Sponge - 6 - This magical sponge can soak up a single Environmental Condition! There’s no way to get it back out, however. - 2500
- Anchoring Cannonball - 3 - It works just like a regular cannonball, except that the ship shot will also be anchored for a while to the ocean floor to prevent movement! - 6000
- Spyglass - 2 - Peering through this spyglass will gain you the not-so-specific knowledge of a specified coordinate. - 6000
- Smoke Machine - 2 - This nifty machine will amplify the effects of the fog to activate the Thick Fog Environmental Condition. - 3000
- Repair Kit - 1 - Suffered a bit of damage? This repair kit will fix your ship up in a jiffy! You can’t shoot during the same Day Phase as repairing, however. - 7500
- Smoke Machine - 2 - This nifty machine will amplify the effects of the fog to activate the Thick Fog Environmental Condition. - 3500
- Shock Cannonball - 2 - It works just like a regular cannonball, but it is charged with electricity. Any ship shot by this cannonball will be shocked unable of using any shooting commands for the rest of that Day Phase. - 6000
- Philosopher's Stone - 1 - With this miracle tablet, you can turn any unwanted items you have on hand into a random sum of gold. - 10000

Any particular reason for there being 2 smoke machines in the shop? (one is more expensive than the other.) Just wondering :D

So... I got barely any actions and it's about time to start processing the 'em. Because I forgot to post a reminder yesterday and it'd be easier on me, I'm giving a 24 hour extension until 2:00pm GMT to get any purchases or actions in. So... get 'em in! :v

Fog Of War - Day 3

??? used ##DIVE at L8. It was successful!
quakingpunch73 and thegrovylekid traded.
??? used ##DIVE at E3. INVALID: E3 is not in a 4-point radius of your ship.
??? purchased a Mini Propeller and now has 0 gold.
??? used ##PROPEL. They moved to new coordinates.
??? used ##DIVE at J1. It was successful!
The Giant Kraken has moved to L9.
??? used ##PROPEL. They moved to new coordinates.
quakingpunch73 collided with mordacazir at E18! quakingpunch73 and mordacazir were damaged.
??? used ##DIVE at M16. It was successful!
??? used ##SUMMON. It was successful!
??? used ##BOOTLEG. It was successful!
??? used ##DIVE at K13. It was unsuccessful.
??? used ##BOOTLEG. It was successful!
??? used ##DIVE at A8. It was successful!
??? used ##DIVE at I11. It was successful!
The Giant Kraken has moved to L10.
??? used ##DIVE at A8. It was unsuccessful.

5SU00dG.png

This phase ends on the 13th of July, 2:00am GMT by default.
Countdown: [link]

Multiple ships have moved coordinates during the Night, meaning various quadrants have been wiped to cover the movement of ships. Remember hat if you shoot an invisible ship, the rest of the damaged parts of the ship will become visible on the map again as well as whatever happens as a result of your shot.

You may:
- Fire your cannon at coordinates, unless an Ability or Item specifies otherwise.
- Trade Items and gold with other players but only in this thread and only if you have not been damaged this Day Phase.
- Shoot other teammates.
- Use Abilities that can be activated during the Day Phase.
- Choose to not shoot at all.
- Choose to not use any commands at all.
- PM me to purchase Items and Abilities (list of available Items and Abilities are below), but only if you have not been damaged this Day Phase.

You may not:
- Move your ship unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so.
- Use the Day End command until I give the a-okay.

During the Day Phase, a variety of Items and Abilities can still be sold! They are still sold on a first-come-first-serve basis, however they will be immediately logged much like using the ##FIRE command. (Any purchases you make will still make you appear as ??? in the processing log.)

Stock List will appear in the following format:
- (Item/Ability name) - (Item/Ability quantity available) - (Item/Ability Flavour) - (Item/Ability cost)

Purchasable Items:
- Midas’ Cannonball - 1 - It works just like a regular cannonball, except that the ship shot will also gain buckets of gold! - 6000
- Weather Sponge - 4 - This magical sponge can soak up a single Environmental Condition! There’s no way to get it back out, however. - 2500
- Anchoring Cannonball - 2 - It works just like a regular cannonball, except that the ship shot will also be anchored for a while to the ocean floor to prevent movement! - 5000
- Spyglass - 1 - Peering through this spyglass will gain you the not-so-specific knowledge of a specified coordinate. - 7000

Purchasable Abilities:
- Raid - 1 - You will be able to sneak on board any suspecting ships directly adjacent during the Night Phase and steal 50% of their gold and items! You won’t be able to shoot if you have this Ability, however. - 16000
- Spacious Hold - 3 - All the secret compartments of your ship will be unlocked so you can hold up to 100k gold and 20 items at any time. - 5000
- Strongboat - 1 - Strong boats are immune to all Environmental Hazards and Environmental Conditions. - 7000
- Black Market I - 3 - With just the right connections, you can obtain a random free item during each Night Phase! - 9000
- Tricky Swap - 1 - For each ship you shoot while you have this Ability, you will be granted the opportunity to swap your location or your entire inventory with another player during the Night! What fun! - 15000

Otherwise, let the fire begin!

Players may NOT edit posts (I've reverted the post back to pre-edit)! Any players who do so in the future will face the possibility of modkill.

Last edited:
##Fire: D18
"SQUAWK! It looks like my escapade failed miserably!" screeched the Music Note Pokémon. "~If I cannot flee, I will take others done with me! You may call me mean, but I say fire at D18~!"

But when Litten made no cry, Chatot was in for a surprise - a Pikachu had returned to the fight.

##FIRE: F18
"Fire at F18!" shouted Pichu. "There's certainly a ship there!"

A surprised Chatot hollered, "Of course there is a ship there - you already knew it was me!"

"I... my coffee was late," mumbled Pichu in reply.

##FIRE:F11
"Three ships?" asked Pancham. "This is far too confusing for my scattered mind! In fact, this all must not even exist! Fire at F11 instead!"

The lil' panda began to have second thoughts when F11 F11 brought no luck...

Meanwhile, the Giant Kraken moved to L11.

quakingpunch used ##FIRE: D18. PikaMasterJesi was damaged.
thegrovylekid used ##FIRE: F18. quakingpunch was damaged.
scattered mind used ##FIRE: F11. It hit nothing but water.
The Giant Kraken has moved to L11!

The grid-map is updated as follows:
QrhdDB8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back