Finished Fog of War 2 - Game Over - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fog Of War - Night 8

VEGzlAu.png

This phase ends on the 10th of September, 2:00pm GMT by default.
Countdown: [link]

You may:
- Post in this thread during this Night Phase.
- Trade any Items or gold with other players but only in this thread.
- Only PM me with commands for Abilities or Items if said Ability or Item specifies to do this.
- PM me to purchase Items and Abilities (list of available Items and Abilities are below)
- Communicate with your team in your team quicktopic.
- Purchase more than one of the same Item or Ability - eg. You cannot buy 2 Midas' Cannonball.

You may not:
- Use a shooting command during the Night phase.
- Move your ship unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so.

Items and Abilities are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis - I will post a log of purchases and actions at the end of the phase that will look something like this:
??? purchased Midas's Cannonball
??? used ##BOOTLEG and gained 1 Item.
??? purchased Midas' Cannonball - INVALID: Out of stock.
You will be informed of any invalid commands you make before the end of the Night Phase, and any commands you make during the Night Phase will make you appear as ??? in the processing log.

Stock List will look is in the following format:
- (Item/Ability name) - (Item/Ability quantity available) - (Item/Ability Flavour) - (Item/Ability cost)

Purchasable Items:
- Sounding Scope - 3 - Using this apparatus, one can send waves of sound across rows or columns, to detect whether a ship (if any) lies on a coordinate of that line. - 2500
- Echo Cannonball - 5 - It's just like a normal cannonball, except that it can detect whether there is a ship in the shot vicinity if it would miss. - 5000
- Fragmentation Cannonball - 2 - On impact, this cannonball will explode into fragments of glass and wood-cutting metal, damaging the shot coordinate and those around it! - 7500
- Homing Cannonball - 3 - This cannonball is embedded with a complex tracking system, so your the shot is guaranteed to hit whoever you choose! The shot will be invisible on the grid-map, however. - 6000
- Chest-in-a-Bottle - 2 - Hide a large portion of your gold in this mysterious bottle to have it passed to a player of your choice, if you accurately predict your misfortune the day following! - 4000
- Guardian's Key - 1 - Do you own a Special Ship where your Abilities cannot be changed? Well, with this key, you can remove that restriction! - 3000 ~ SOLD OUT
- Purifying Waters - 1 - With these waters, you can cleanse most negative effects inflicted on your ship from your ship. - 5000

Purchasable Abilities:
- Black Market II - 2 - With just the right connections, you can obtain two random free items or a random quantity of gold, during the Night Phase! - 8000
- Strong Shot - 2 - Charge the power of your cannonballs so that all your shots have an area-of-effect, hitting not only the shot coordinate, but also those around it! This Ability would mean you can only shoot once every other day, however. - 15000
- Trash Collector - 3 - Under the cover of night, you may choose to investigate the inventory of ships and steal any items that have been sitting there for some time. - 1000
- Cannon Salvo - 1 - Adding a third cannon to your ship, so you can fire three times during the Day! Three times the power, three times the destruction! - 22000
- Line of Fire - 1 - With this weapon, you can completely obliterate an entire line of coordinates, damaging any ships caught on that line! It starts of with 1 charge, but perhaps a some gold will pay for more. - 28000 ~ SOLD OUT

Flavour does not provide instructions on how to use Abilities/Items - you will receive those instructions after making your purchase.

Event - Ship Upgrades
A merchant has kindly offered to add another Ability Slot to ships for only 6000 gold! Don't waste this opportunity!

Last edited:
Nah, he must have meant the August 20th of next year, so we have about 347 real life days for this Night Phase --- which is just enough time for team discussions.

Fog Of War - Day 9

??? used ##BOOTLEG. It was successful!
??? used ##BOOTLEG. It was successful!
??? used a Philospher’s Stone to turn 4 items into gold!
??? added a third Ability slot to their ship and now has 30700 gold.
??? purchased Line of Fire and now has 2700 gold.
??? used ##SUMMON. It was unsuccessful!
??? purchased a Guardian’s Key and how has 26800 gold.
??? added a third Ability slot to their ship and now has 20800 gold.

VEGzlAu.png

This phase ends on the 15th of September, 2:00am GMT by default.
Countdown: [link]

You may:
- Fire your cannon at coordinates, unless an Ability or Item specifies otherwise.
- Trade Items and gold with other players but only in this thread and only if you have not been damaged this Day Phase.
- Shoot other teammates.
- Use Abilities that can be activated during the Day Phase.
- Choose to not shoot at all.
- Choose to not use any commands at all.
- PM me to purchase Items and Abilities (list of available Items and Abilities are below), but only if you have not been damaged this Day Phase.

You may not:
- Move your ship unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so.
- Use the Day End command until I give the a-okay.

During the Day Phase, a variety of Items and Abilities can still be sold! They are still sold on a first-come-first-serve basis, however they will be immediately logged much like using the ##FIRE command. (Any purchases you make will still make you appear as ??? in the processing log.)

Stock List will appear in the following format:
- (Item/Ability name) - (Item/Ability quantity available) - (Item/Ability Flavour) - (Item/Ability cost)

Purchasable Items:
- Spyglass - 2 - Peering through this spyglass will gain you the not-so-specific knowledge of a specified coordinate. - 500
- Echo Cannonball - 5 - It's just like a normal cannonball, except that it can detect whether there is a ship in the shot vicinity if it would miss. - 4000
- Fragmentation Cannonball - 2 - On impact, this cannonball will explode into fragments of glass and wood-cutting metal, damaging the shot coordinate and those around it! - 6000
- Ability Switcher - 1 - A peculiar item that will swap all of your Abilities with the Abilities of another player of your choice, if activated. - 15000

Purchasable Abilities:
- Black Market II - 2 - With just the right connections, you can obtain two random free items or a random quantity of gold, during the Night Phase! - 6500
- Philosopher's Cannon - 1 - All cannonballs fired from a ship with this magical cannon will become coated in gold, just like a Midas' Cannonball! - 9000
- Phantom Veil - 2 - Combine the skills of man and the powers of the spirits to render your ship invincible against most non-traditional cannonballs! - 7500
- Trash Collector - 3 - Under the cover of night, you may choose to investigate the inventory of ships and steal any items that have been sitting there for some time. - 1000

So without further ado, let the fire begin!

##FIRE: L11

Thiss better not wake up Hydreigon. Unlesssss I hit him, then it'ss okay!
Ekansss was awake bright and early, firing a cannonball into the rising sun at L11. However... the shot hit the waters with a plop.

##WHIRL: I11

For once, Im hoping to miss :U
Eevee was feeling a little bouncy - today would mark the fire of their mysterious cannonball. Indeed, they fired at I11, which hit nothing but water. Suddenly, a threatening whirlpool appeared where the shot had landed.

TheFlyingPidove used ##FIRE: L11. It hit nothing but water.
TheAnticipationEevee used ##WHIRL: I11. A Whirlpool Environmental Hazard formed at I11!
??? used an Ability Blocker on thegrovylekid.
96hFsGN.png

##FIRE: U14
##FIRE: U3
Gallade and Pichu each decided to try their luck on the far edges of the battlefield, but each shot hit nothing but waves.

TheAnticipationEevee used ##WHIRL: I11. A Whirlpool Environmental Hazard formed at I11!
Luispipe8 used ##FIRE: U14. It hit nothing but water.
thegrovylekid used ##FIRE: U3. It hit nothing but water.
eg4Z6Cm.png

Players may now choose to post ##DAYEND. If 6 players post this, the day will end early.

##FIRE: O4
Krookodile took aim at O4, but like the many shots before him, it hit nothing but water.

Luispipe8 used ##FIRE: U14. It hit nothing but water.
thegrovylekid used ##FIRE: U3. It hit nothing but water.
Keeper of Night used ##FIRE: O4. It hit nothing but water.
Pl1jEMa.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back