Finished Fog of War 2 - Game Over - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The forums hate me ;-; No alerts

##FIRE: P7
##dayend

Mega Gallade burst out of his cabin, shouting; "Did I miss anything? My alarm didn't go off!"

TheFlyingPidove used ##FIRE: R2. It hit nothing but water.
TheAnticipationEevee used ##FIRE: C9. It hit nothing but water.
Keeper of Night used ##FIRE: H2. It hit nothing but water.
scattered mind used ##FIRE: B5. It hit nothing but water.
thegrovylekid used ##FIRE: K8. It hit nothing but water.
simsands used ##FIRE: O14. It hit nothing but water.
Plasma Dragon used ##FIRE: L10. It hit nothing but water.
Reinforce used ##FIRE: T6. It hit nothing but water.
Celever used ##FIRE: P9. simsands was damaged!
??? purchased a Mini Propeller and now has 4700 gold remaining.
Luispipe8 used ##FIRE: P7. simsands was damaged!
UIrVRoG.png
Because no other players have any shots left, I'll be ending the Day Phase tonight.

Fog Of War - Night 5

UIrVRoG.png

This phase ends on the 9th of August, 2:00pm GMT by default.
Countdown: [link]

(I'll be V/LA around the 6th and 7th so heads up on that.)​

You may:
- Post in this thread during this Night Phase.
- Trade any Items or gold with other players but only in this thread.
- Only PM me with commands for Abilities or Items if said Ability or Item specifies to do this.
- PM me to purchase Items and Abilities (list of available Items and Abilities are below)
- Communicate with your team in your team quicktopic.
- Purchase more than one of the same Item or Ability - eg. You cannot buy 2 Midas' Cannonball.

You may not:
- Use a shooting command during the Night phase.
- Move your ship unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so.

Items and Abilities are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis - I will post a log of purchases and actions at the end of the phase that will look something like this:
??? purchased Midas's Cannonball
??? used ##BOOTLEG and gained 1 Item.
??? purchased Midas' Cannonball - INVALID: Out of stock.
You will be informed of any invalid commands you make before the end of the Night Phase, and any commands you make during the Night Phase will make you appear as ??? in the processing log.

Stock List will look is in the following format:
- (Item/Ability name) - (Item/Ability quantity available) - (Item/Ability Flavour) - (Item/Ability cost)

Purchasable Items:
- Weather Sponge - 4 - This magical sponge can soak up a single Environmental Condition! There’s no way to get it back out, however. - 3000
- Rain Stick - 2 - If you shake this thing, it will activate the Heavy Rains from above (and replace all other Environmental Conditions)! - 1500
- Spyglass - 6 - Peering through this spyglass will gain you the not-so-specific knowledge of your specified coordinate. - 2500
- Homing Cannonball - 3 - This cannonball is embedded with a complex tracking system, so your the shot is guaranteed to hit whoever you choose! The shot will be invisible on the grid-map, however. - 5000
- Fragmentation Cannonball - 2 - On impact, this cannonball will explode into fragments of glass and wood-cutting metal, damaging the shot coordinate and those around it! - 7000
- Mirage Shroud - 1 - This mystical piece of technology will cover your ship in a veil, teleporting it to new coordinates if it would be damaged by an airborne projectile before impact . - 13000
- Ability Switcher - 1 - A peculiar item that will swap all of your Abilities with the Abilities of another player of your choice, if activated. - 16000

Purchasable Abilities:
- Richochet - 1 - With this nifty Ability, you will strengthen your ship's hull so shots may have a 30% chance of bouncing harmlessly off the ship. 8000
- Nuclear Core II - 2 - Build an explosive center right into your ship! If your ship is destroyed, everything within a 5-point radius will also be damaged. - 11000
- Privatise - 4 - Why bother shoot a ship if you can’t collect all (100%!) of its cargo? Well, with this Ability, you can! - 3000
- War Outfit - 2 1 - Add an extra cannon to your ship with this Ability, so you can shoot twice during the Day Phase! - 15000
- Philosopher's Cannon - 1 - All cannonballs fired from a ship with this magical cannon will become coated in gold, just like a Midas' Cannonball! - 13500
- Trash Collector - 3 - Under the cover of night, you may choose to investigate the inventory of ships and steal any items that have been sitting there for some time. - 5000

Flavour does not provide instructions on how to use Abilities/Items - you will receive those instructions after making your purchase.

Event - Heatwave
A heatwave still pierces the battlefield! This means that all Abilities (excluding Strongboat) cannot be use and will fail to activate, for as long as the Heatwave is active.

Last edited:
Fog Of War - Day 6

simsands and TheAnticipationEevee traded.
??? used ##BOOTLEG. It was successful!
Keeper of Night and Celever traded.
Plasma Dragon and Plasma Dragon traded.
??? purchased War Outfit, discarding Observer and now has 10500 gold.
??? used ##PROPEL. They moved to new coordinates.
simsands collided with Celever at R9! Both players were damaged!

LcldEl1.png

This phase ends on the 17th of August, 2:00am GMT by default.
Countdown: [link]

A ship has moved coordinates during the Night, meaning a quadrant has been wiped to cover the movement of the ship.

You may:
- Fire your cannon at coordinates, unless an Ability or Item specifies otherwise.
- Trade Items and gold with other players but only in this thread and only if you have not been damaged this Day Phase.
- Shoot other teammates.
- Use Abilities that can be activated during the Day Phase.
- Choose to not shoot at all.
- Choose to not use any commands at all.
- PM me to purchase Items and Abilities (list of available Items and Abilities are below), but only if you have not been damaged this Day Phase.

You may not:
- Move your ship unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so.
- Use the Day End command until I give the a-okay.

During the Day Phase, a variety of Items and Abilities can still be sold! They are still sold on a first-come-first-serve basis, however they will be immediately logged much like using the ##FIRE command. (Any purchases you make will still make you appear as ??? in the processing log.)

Stock List will appear in the following format:
- (Item/Ability name) - (Item/Ability quantity available) - (Item/Ability Flavour) - (Item/Ability cost)

Purchasable Items:
- Rain Stick - 2 - If you shake this thing, it will activate the Heavy Rains from above (and replace all other Environmental Conditions)! - 1500
- Spyglass - 4 - Peering through this spyglass will gain you the not-so-specific knowledge of a specified coordinate. - 5000
- Mirage Shroud - 1 - This mystical piece of technology will cover your ship in a veil, teleporting it to new coordinates if it would be damaged by an airborne projectile before impact . - 14000
- Fragmentation Cannonball - 2 - On impact, this cannonball will explode into fragments of glass and wood-cutting metal, damaging the shot coordinate and those around it! - 8000
- Homing Cannonball - 3 - This cannonball is embedded with a complex tracking system, so your the shot is guaranteed to hit whoever you choose! The shot will be invisible on the grid-map, however. - 6000

Purchasable Abilities:
- Privatise - 4 - Why bother shoot a ship if you can’t collect all (100%!) of its cargo? Well, with this Ability, you can! - 2000
- Black Market I - 3 - With just the right connections, you can obtain a random free item during each Night Phase! - 6000
- Nuclear Core II - 2 - Build an explosive center right into your ship! If your ship is destroyed, everything within a 5-point radius will also be damaged. - 10000
- Philosopher's Cannon - 1 - All cannonballs fired from a ship with this magical cannon will become coated in gold, just like a Midas' Cannonball! - 14000
- Trash Collector - 3 - Under the cover of night, you may choose to investigate the inventory of ships and steal any items that have been sitting there for some time. - 3000

The heatwave has dissipated! Let the fire begin!

Last edited:
##FIRE: A12
Komala must not have been fully updated, or perhaps he was just a bit shaken, but eitherway, he fired at A12. As expected, hit the waters with a splash.

##FIRE: T9
"Whelp, I slipped on that one," noted Komala. "Good thing I have another shot!"
A standard cannonball was fired at T9, smashing through the deck of Mawile's ship.

Celever used ##FIRE: A12. It hit nothing but water.
Celever used ##FIRE: T9. simsands was damaged.
suSeahH.png

##SHOOT: Q9
INVALID: You don't have a item that uses the ##SHOOT command.

##FIRE: U1
Captain Pichu was compelled to fire at one of the always-unlucky corners, and as expected, the shot landed with a splash.

Celever used ##FIRE: A12. It hit nothing but water.
Celever used ##FIRE: T9. simsands was damaged.
Keeper of Night used ##SHOOT: Q9. INVALID: You can't use the ##SHOOT command.
thegrovylekid used ##FIRE: U1. It hit nothing but water.
aMXX3kC.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back