Finished Fog of War 2 - Game Over - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fog Of War - Day 2

? purchased a Mini Propeller and now has 3500 gold.
? used ##BOOTLEG. It was successful!.
? used ##BOOTLEG. It was successful!
? used ##SUMMON. It was successful!
quakingpunch73 and thegrovylekid traded.
? purchased Privatise, discarded Close Quarters and now has 5000 gold.
? used ##PROPEL. They have moved to new coordinates.
? used ##BOOTLEG. It was successful!
xDoggerx and simsands traded.
? purchased Propel, discarded Spacious Hold and now has 0 gold.

woOdO7Y.png

This phase ends on the 6th of July, 12:00pm GMT by default.
Countdown: [link]

Suddenly, a Giant Kraken! The legendary sea monster has spawned on random coordinates. A sailor worth his gold should refrain from angering it - not shooting or colliding with the monster might just do the trick.

As a ship moved coordinates during the Night, the lower left quadrant has been wiped to cover the movement of ships. Note that if you shoot an invisible ship, the rest of the damaged parts of the ship will become visible on the map again as well as whatever happens as a result of your shot.

You may:
- Fire your cannon at coordinates, unless an Ability or Item specifies otherwise.
- Trade Items and gold with other players but only in this thread.
- Shoot other teammates.
- Use Abilities that can be activated during the Day Phase.
- Choose to not shoot at all.
- Choose to not use any commands at all.
- PM me to purchase Items and Abilities (list of available Items and Abilities are below)

You may not:
- Move your ship unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so.
- Use the Day End command until I give the a-okay.

During the Day Phase, a variety of Items and Abilities can still be sold! They are still sold on a first-come-first-serve basis, however they will be immediately logged much like using the ##FIRE command. (Any purchases you make will still make you appear as ??? in the processing log.)

Stock List will appear in the following format:
- (Item/Ability name) - (Item/Ability quantity available) - (Item/Ability Flavour) - (Item/Ability cost)

Purchasable Items:
- Midas’ Cannonball - 2 - It works just like a regular cannonball, except that the ship shot will also gain buckets of gold! - 6000
- Weather Sponge - 6 - This magical sponge can soak up a single Environmental Condition! There’s no way to get it back out, however. - 2500
- Anchoring Cannonball - 3 - It works just like a regular cannonball, except that the ship shot will also be anchored for a while to the ocean floor to prevent movement! - 5000
- Artillery Shell - 1 - This special cannonball is not affected by any of the target’s Abilities or Items. Satisfaction guaranteed! - 7000
- Smoke Machine - 2 - This nifty machine will amplify the effects of the fog to activate the Thick Fog Environmental Condition. - 3000

Purchasable Abilities:
- Rammer - 1 - Perhaps firing is not your thing and would like to batter ships into ruin? This Ability allows you to collide with other ships without taking any damage! You won’t be able to shoot if you have this Ability, however. - 13000
- Daunt - 2 - With this Ability, you will be so intimidating that you will be immune to the effects of all of other player’s Abilities during the Day Phase. - 9000
- Strongboat - 3 - Strong boats are immune to all Environmental Hazards and Environmental Conditions. - 7000
- Black Market II - 2 - With just the right connections, you can obtain two random free items or a random quantity of gold, during the Night Phase! - 15000
- Tricky Swap - 1 - For each ship you shoot while you have this Ability, you will be granted the opportunity to swap your location or your entire inventory with another player during the Night! What fun! - 15000

Otherwise, let the fire begin!

##FIRE: H14
"I'm sorry I have to do this..." apologised Jellicent, as he set his cannon towards H14. "Here's to taking one for the team." And as the words left his mouth, Jellicent fired. With a loud explosion that shook the morning, the Floating Pokémon brought Cranidos down into the deep, hoping that his fellow captain would somehow make it to safety.

Username: TheDivingSeel
Team: Team 4
Ship: Pirate Flagship (Size 5)
Ability 1: Black Market – Once during each Night Phase, you may PM the Host with the command ##BOOTLEG. You will then receive a random Item.
Ability 2: Fleet Coordination – If all of your surviving teammates are within an 7 block radius of your ship, you may fire 3 times during a Day Phase.
Gold: 7500
Items:
- Midas' Cannonball - During the Day Phase, instead of using the command ##FIRE: coordinates to shoot another ship, you may use the command ##CANNONBALL: coordinates. Any ship you hit with this command gains 10k gold. (The Ricochet Ability does not negate this Item’s effect.)
Current Coordinates: H10, H11, H12, H13, H14
Current Damage: [X][X][X][X][X]

Reinforce used ##FIRE: H14. TheDivingSeel was damaged.
TheDivingSeel was sunk by Reinforce!
Reinforce salvaged 3750 gold and a Midas' Cannonball from TheDivingSeel's defeat.

The grid-map is updated as follows:
Eyvm03n.png

That Cranidoss liked diving way too much. I've never seen ssomeone ssso excited to dive. He be with Octillery now.

The-cannons-be-ready.jpg

Captains do know how to speak English.

##FIRE: P2
Ekans took aim at P2 and hissed the orders to fire. She held her breath, and in a brief delay that felt like hours, the cannon fired. The Pokémon let out her breathe, relieved that her cannons did not misfunction. A small 'plop' sounded a few moments later.

##Fire L5
Hydreigon pointed a head towards the general direction of L5, and at his command, his crew fired. The sound of an explosion followed, and a terrifying roar filled the battlefield. Hydreigon then whispered, "What luck - it's actually the Kraken..."

##FIRE: C4
"Fire at C4!" shouted Pichu confidently, at a surprising volume for such a small Pokémon. The Pokémon was resilient too - Pichu's confidence did barely drop when the shot landed in the waters with a 'plop'.

Reinforce salvaged 3750 gold and a Midas' Cannonball from TheDivingSeel's defeat.
TheFlyingPidove used ##FIRE: P2. It hit nothing but water.
Plasma Dragon used ##FIRE: L5. It hit the Giant Kraken.
The Giant Kraken is now angered!
thegrovylekid used ##FIRE: C4. It hit nothing but water.

sAlAUzO.png

##Fire: T5
"Hey, everyone is shooting in the upper quadrants!" noticed Pancham. "They must know what they are doing - I'll shoot there too! ^.^"
True to his word, Pancham aimed at T5 and fired... but he was disappointed when the shot landed with a plop.

scattered mind used ##FIRE: T5. It hit nothing but water.

5wsObMC.png

Har mr Kraken. Yea be so strong and tuff that wea little ball I fired should nay have hurt yea, so I plea dont hurt me.

##FIRE: C18

With the sounds of so many cannons firing, Chatot felt inclined to test his luck. Not bothering to hear the results, the Music Note Pokémon pulled up a chair on deck and began chattering with his crew over sips of berry juice. However, when Chatot's first-mate informed him of the fruitless results of his cannon fire, the berry juice didn't taste so good anymore.

quakingpunch73 used ##FIRE: C18. It hit nothing but water.

rxKbBfn.png

##FIRE: N18
"Have no ships really been revealed yet..?" sighed Krookodile. "I guess I need to take matters into my own hands..."
With that, Krookodile aimed at N18 and fired, but no explosion followed.

Meanwhile, some observant captains noticed that the Giant Kraken was on the move...

quakingpunch73 used ##FIRE: C18. It hit nothing but water.
Keeper of Night used ##FIRE: N18. It hit nothing but water.
The Giant Kraken has moved to L6.

XUQTZHF.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back