Finished Fog of War 2 - Game Over - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do not delete posts, even if there is lag.

##FIRE H12
##FIRE H12

...A bit laggy posting using mobile tether..
"Aha! Finally time to take a not-so-risky shot at ship!" said an excited Flygon. He fired at H12, and when the Pokémon heard the explosion that inevitably came, he raced below deck to prepare a spot for the gold he surely will salvage. However, when Flygon returned above deck, he was disappointed to find the ship still afloat, albeit severely damaged.

scattered mind used ##FIRE: E3. Vom was damaged.
Celever used ##FIRE: B4. It hit nothing but water.
quakingpunch used ##FIRE: E4. INVALID: Refer to your Ability 2.
Reinforce used ##FIRE: E4. Vom was damaged.
TheDivingSeel used ##FIRE: E2. Vom was damaged.
thegrovylekid used ##FIRE: E1. It hit nothing but water.
Vom used ##FIRE: A1. It hit nothing but water.
thegrovylekid used ##FIRE: E5. Vom was damaged.
Vom was sunk by thegrovylekid!
thegrovylekid salvaged 2500 gold from Vom's defeat.
Luispipe8 used ##FIRE: B2. It hit nothing but water.
simsands used ##FIRE: I16. It hit nothing but water.
Plasma Dragon used ##FIRE: F13. PikaMasterJesi was damaged.
PikaMasterJesi used ##FIRE: E6. It hit nothing but water.
xDoggerx used ##FIRE: U21. It hit nothing but water.
quakingpunch73 used ##FIRE: F14. A Rock Environmental Hazard was destroyed.
TheFlyingPidove used ##FIRE: H10. TheDivingSeel was damaged.
Golden Rain occurred! Everyone gained 2500 gold.
Keeper of Night used ##FIRE: H13. TheDivingSeel was damaged.
Double o squirtle used ##FIRE: H11. TheDivingSeel was damaged.
GM Draclord used ##FIRE: H12. TheDivingSeel was damaged.

The grid-map is updated as follows:
6Cm16UZ.png

Fog Of War - Night 1

6Cm16UZ.png

This phase ends on the 1st of July, 12:00am GMT by default.
Countdown: [link]

You may:
- Post in this thread during this Night Phase.
- Trade any Items or gold with other players but only in this thread.
- Only PM me with commands for Abilities or Items if said Ability or Item specifies to do this.
- PM me to purchase Items and Abilities (list of available Items and Abilities are below)
- Communicate with your team in your team quicktopic.

You may not:
- Use a shooting command during the Night phase.
- Move your ship unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so.
- Purchase more than one of the same Item or Ability - eg. You cannot buy 2 Midas' Cannonball.

Items and Abilities are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis - I will post a log of purchases and actions at the end of the phase that will look something like this:
??? purchased Midas's Cannonball
??? used ##BOOTLEG and gained 1 Item.
??? purchased Midas' Cannonball - INVALID: Out of stock.
You will be informed of any invalid commands you make before the end of the Night Phase, and any commands you make during the Night Phase will make you appear as ??? in the processing log.

Stock List will look is in the following format:
- (Item/Ability name) - (Item/Ability quantity available) - (Item/Ability Flavour) - (Item/Ability cost)

Purchasable Items:
- Midas’ Cannonball - 2 - It works just like a regular cannonball, except that the ship shot will also gain buckets of gold! - 6000
- Private Bubbler - 2 - It doesn’t protect against the shots of high velocity, but it does somehow ward against damaging Abilities! - 8000
- Mini Propeller - 4 1 - Sometimes you need a little push in the right direction! With this propeller, you can sail to a new random coordinate in a specified direction. - 4000
- Weather Sponge - 6 - This magical sponge can soak up a single Environmental Condition! There’s no way to get it back out, however. - 2500
- Anchoring Cannonball - 3 - It works just like a regular cannonball, except that the ship shot will also be anchored for a while to the ocean floor to prevent movement! - 5000
- Spyglass - 2 - Peering through this spyglass will gain you the not-so-specific knowledge of a specified coordinate. - 6000
- Repair Kit - 2 - Suffered a bit of damage? This repair kit will fix your ship up in a jiffy! You can’t shoot during the same Day Phase as repairing, however. - 7500

Purchasable Abilities:
- Rammer - 1 - Perhaps firing is not your thing and rather ramming strikes your fancy? This Ability allows you to ram other ships without taking any damage! You won’t be able to shoot if you have this Ability, however. - 13000
- Propel - 3 - With this Ability, you will be able sail to a random coordinate in a specified direction without the need for a Mini Propeller Item! - 10000
- Raid - 1 - You will be able to sneak on board any suspecting ships directly adjacent during the Night Phase and steal 50% of their gold and items! You won’t be able to shoot if you have this Ability, however. - 18000
- Privatise - 4 3 - Why bother shoot a ship if you can’t collect all (100%!) of its cargo? Well, with this Ability, you can! - 6000
- Daunt - 2 - With this Ability, you will be so intimidating that you will be immune to the effects of all of other player’s Abilities during the Day Phase. - 9000
- Black Market II - 1 - With just the right connections, you can obtain two random free items or a random quantity of gold, during the Night Phase! - 16000

Flavour does not provide instructions on how to use Abilities/Items - you will receive those instructions after making your purchase.

Last edited:
I've gone and updated everyone's role cards with their current gold stores. Most players should have 7500 gold, and no players should have less than this when this post was made.

Someone has just brought to my attention that when quakingpunch fired at F14, I mistakened it for F12. Unfortunately I'm not able to change this anymore, however I am giving quakingpunch73 a consolation gift of 1000 gold.

Also, you guys should talk more. :<

Someone has just brought to my attention that when quakingpunch fired at F14, I mistakened it for F12. Unfortunately I'm not able to change this anymore, however I am giving quakingpunch73 a consolation gift of 1000 gold.

Also, you guys should talk more. :<

About what yea salty land lubber? Arr, I could speak to yea in me pirate voice for a bit if it pleases yea :p

Reminder that Night ends in roughly 19.5 hours from this post! Make sure you get any Night actions or purchases you wish to make in before then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back