• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

flyphlosion (masters, cities)

peddles

Aspiring Trainer
This was one of the first decks I ever played, some nice people set me up with flygon and used typhlosion from hs, worked well, but didn't have the combo I have now.

POKE'MON:27
3-2-3 typhlosion hs(2 regular, 1 prime)
3-2-3-1 flygon lv x
2-1 heatran lv x
2-2 ninetales hs
2 uxie la
1 azelf la

T/S/S:19
2 broken time space
4 rare candy
2 looker's investigation
2 premier ball
3 pokemon communication
3 pokemon collector
3 bebe's search

Energy:14
10 {R}
4 {C}{C}

This is a pretty hard hitting deck, I need a decent amount of bench space so I was thinking taking out 1 uxie and maybe something else for 2 fisherman. Heatran lv x is the heart and soul of this deck, allowing me to attack with typhlosion for 120 each turn. flygon is there for free retreat and all around butt kickery. Not sure about including the lv x, but it is pretty good for taking out lv x pokemon :). Ninetales is there for drawpower! Any suggestions? maybe add another heatran lv x? Take out uxie?

Well i would say take out a azelf and a rare candy for warp point and a switch. If you retreated and then levled up heatran x it would be there for a hole turn with out attacking you can attack with heatran x but i wouldnt do that. I would say take out one typhloshin and put one tyholshin prime in also.

I can just free retreat with flygon's pokebody Rainbow Float. I was thinking of maybe thining some rare candy, but taking out an azelf would be iffy, I need to be able to get a prized heatran lv x if it's in there. I dunno about switching out a regular for a prime typhlosion, I only use him as a minor tech so I can attach an extra energy and be able to attack next turn with another regular typhlosion.

I know you can free retreat but you would hafe to leave heatran x there for a hole turn as the active. Just the reguler typhploshin you only really need one of the card in a deck.

Back