Flygon999's Patterns (Gimp)

Flygon999

always remember delta species δ
I making some cool patterns for Gimp, so try 'em out ^_^ but I also want to know, how can you make a downloadable file for several stuff? Only can do one >_<

Pattern #1: Arrows

vxogtc.png

Download

Pattern #2: Diagonal Scanlines

11ub86p.png

Download

Pattern #3: Dots

1s045c.png

Download

Flygon999 said:
I making some cool patterns for Gimp, so try 'em out ^_^ but I also want to know, how can you make a downloadable file for several stuff? Only can do one >_<

Pattern #1: Arrows

vxogtc.png

Download
I dont really like it. Its just arrows...

If I did that it would wreck the flow of whatever the pattern was being used in =P

It's could Flygon999, my only suggestion is to make the arrow a little thinner, so it doesn't stand out as much! Good job.

Maybe make it like an LP sized pattern so it can be used in bigger tags? Anyway, like the first one, MAKE MOAR xD

? I think it's big enough..update with new pattern. Once I get a bunch of patterns, I'll make a big download file for all of them.

Well, your patterns are pretty nice, but almost useless, cause arrows are random and scanlines are pre-installed on Photoshop, Gimp and Paint.NET =P

Soul Seeker said:
Well, your patterns are pretty nice, but almost useless, cause arrows are random and scanlines are pre-installed on Photoshop, Gimp and Paint.NET =P

Thanks. Aww. Indeed, good for vector tags. Not for Gimp that I know of.

If you pentool or free select tool, it's easier to just fill it in with a pattern instead of erasing everything else when using the pre-installation.

***Update Dots***

Back