Flygon999's Art Gallery | Updated July 8th, Lucario Tag added

Flygon999

always remember delta species δ
Welcome to my art gallery, free for use but I only ask that you post/PM letting me know, and give credit.

New
bdnuc1.png

1huk9g.png

28t2jn.png

5beg01.png

2ajc09c.png

pt0qq.png

2nvs9ef.png

15vo1s.png

2me5oh2.png

RE: New Tag (All American Rejects)

I personally love it, but you could do better with the colors and other effects

"other effects" like what?

for the colors, it was too colored so I reduced the saturation to be nearly completely black and white.

What I like best is the text, it blends in so well ^_^

Flygon999 said:
Trying to make different styles and non pokemon -_-

2me5oh2.png

YES!!! Now you are finally on your way to becoming a great artist!!
But seriously, stay away from the lolanime renders and stocks. Now focus on stock and renders like these; real-life images.

There is absolutely bugger all things wrong with anime renders and stocks. Real life stocks are in some cases worse. Like this. Four focals? Seriously? That's a good idea?

Now both you and I know that the stock in here could have been used in several different ways that there can be a main focal being focused on. Overall, real-life stocks are way much better.
Waaaaay much better.

http://s566.photobucket.com/albums/ss107/StockValley/

trickshop: lol they're all in the same band =P

xxJytzxx: Glad you like it xD but why is peoplez better than anime/other?

It's mostly the quality and depth. Although some people stocks can be LQ. But it's more likely to be an anime tag with LQ and no depth than a people stock.

Anime stocks are much easier to work effects into as if you add say a c4d to a real life stock it looks to un-realistick, but i do love the pen tool effects with real life :p

Bit boringn flygon although your moving in the right direction.

DF, are you serious?
C4Ds have a way much better appeal on real-life stocks.
-_-
Omg, must I show you intermediate tags involving this?
You are like missing out on a lot of stuff d00d.

Lol my tag is mostly made up of C4Ds, and a few stocks. I think they work real well with people, I don't see why not. You just have to get the blending and colors right.

Ahh... you understand.:)
Yeah, blending and placement are important.

The fact that you wanna throw inter tags around to prove a point says enough to me on how you're thinking. If I wanna see what's best I look at semis.

Now that I think about it, it's the usage of c4d that counts. But you will not change my mind on that matter.

Well, first I want to say there's completely nothing wrong with anime renders. Some people's styles revolve around anime stocks and renders like me, and people like ::DF11:: style revolves around real life stocks and renders. The type of things you put in the tag depends on if you're using people or anime pics and then you build off of that. Now, for the tag...after looking at it more closely, I noticed some smudgin at places weren't even with the other side, which made the tag seem lop-sided. As Jytz said, using C4Ds wouldve improved this tag ALOT. That, and a light source with more color...

Nice tag, colors and background could be better, but yeah.

RE: Flygon999's Art Gallery | Updated June 8th, Ichigo Tag

Update with Ichigo tags.

RE: Flygon999's Art Gallery | Updated June 8th, Ichigo Tag

The Ichigo one looks nice. The only thing that I find kind of unnecessary is the repeat or a part of Ichigo's Face in the corner.

Back