• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Flygon / Landorus

masqueraingoddess

I have a new deck idea everyday
Pokemon:

• 3 Flygon (PCL)
    1 Vibrava (FF)
    4 Trapinch (FFI)
    4 Landorus (BW promo 79)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 Korrina
    4 Hugh
    4 Random Receiver
    4 Rare Candy
    2 Repeat Ball
    2 Ultra Ball
    2 Professor's Letter
    2 Colress Machine
    2 Silver Bangle
    1 Muscle Band
    1 Sacred Ash
    3 Fighting Stadium
Energy:

• 4 Strong Energy
    3 Plasma Energy
    4 Fighting Energy
    3 Grass Energy

Strategy:
Setup Flygons to Keep the same amount of cards in your hand as your opponent and use Landorus's Extransensory each turn.
Yep...

Interesting deck idea, focuses on a degree of hand disruption as well as dealing damage. Have you looked at Tornadus (FFI) as a possibility for this deck instead of Landorus? Landorus does 20+30 for 2 energy, but Tornadus does 60+60 for 3. I guess the problem is that you lose a degree of fighting support with the Strong energy, Fighting Stadium and Korrina, but I think the payoff is worth it at the end of the day. Plus, you can run a couple of DCE energy to power Tornadus up a bit quicker.

I've thought about Tornadus but the problem is Mega Manectric, and also Landorus can be set up in a single turn.

All that setup so you can do 50 damage for 2 Energy (granted Plasma energy can be accelerated)? Seems VERY underwhelming.

idk
20+30+20(1x strong energy)+30(Silver Bangle)+20(fighting stadium)= 120 (weakness = 240*)

The decks I post are to give people ideas about cards that have obvious synergy with each other. Rather than looking at how powerful they are, I know that today's meta game focuses on fast damage and one hit KO. I believe this is one of the most diverse formats we've for a long time and these are some of the ideas i came up with.

I welcome advice, suggestions, and improvements.

Back