Ruling Flygon ex (PK)

Thunderbird

...wants an anti-power deck...
Hi!

94.jpg

OMG, another Flygon ex... ok.
So, it's Poke Body confuses me. How long does it's effect last? Does it hold on even if you retreat it? Can you use it more than once?

Please help!

Well... it's when it gets attacked... so once. Then you could do it agian. Though ut's very expensive, unless you use Magnetons and discard 4 energies or something...

Not my original idea ... but you could also combine this flygon with Kingdra ex d for additional fun. :)

I thought of the Magneton thing too and I like the idea.

It only hold for once, if that what you mean....
the effects is over when the attacking phase is over

It's always on. Always. If Flygon ex takes damage for any reason whatsoever[/i] from an attack, whether it's directly from being Active or even taking 10 from an attack while on the Bench (Flygon ex d's Psychic Pulse for example), you can utilize Psychic Protector.

Poke-bodys, they are always on and you can use them more than just once, they are infinite. they are power as long as you have cards in your hand you can keep using the effect if you don't have enough cards in your hand just use copycat that should help

Though it won't surve a colorless Pokemon that can do a base damage of 120+(120-40=80x2=160) by itself but with Buffer Piece/Drake's stadium it would take 130+(130-40=90x2=180-30=150) to ko it 120 or less(120-40=80x2=160-30=130) and it would still be in play.

Does psychic protector come into effect before or after weakness/resistance? The way I read it, I think it comes after.
@Thunderbird: When you discard cards, the effect lasts for that attack only, no longer than that.

It would be after. Psychic Protector is an effect on Flygon EX not on the attacking Pokemon. Effects on the defending Pokemon always come after weakness/resistance while effects on the attacking Pokemon come before. IMHO the key phrase in Psychic Protector is "If Flygon EX is damaged" ... not If Flygon EX would be damaged or If Flygon EX is targeted by an attack that would do damage.

The poke bodies are always on so if fligon gets attack it active and if fligon gets attack again it atives again and if FLIGON is in the bench its effect still working if fligon get attacked

ger said:
The poke bodies are always on so if fligon gets attack it active and if fligon gets attack again it atives again and if FLIGON is in the bench its effect still working if fligon get attacked

How can Flygon be Attacked twice?

Doesn't matter maybe a card in the future can do a effect to attack 2 times
Well the point is that when Fligon gets attacked it actived

Back