Flygon-EX, Energy Recycle, and Other Gym Challenge Promos Revealed! [1/28]

As many of us, myself included, suspected the ancient trait mechanic will be around for a while. I say again at least until the end of the XY/ORAS/whatever third game/card era/. We've also already half suspected there would be a Delta trait. Too bad it's unlikely to lead to a new line of Delta Species Pokemon.

I wonder too what kind of trait this card is. One of the semi neat thing about alot of the ancient traits is they give a unique spin to some Pokemon that normally wouldn't get it. Look at this Fearow as a good example, others being Whiscash, Medicham and Gorebyss. That doesn't include lesser stage Pokemon like Bidoof, Eelektrik and Bunnelby for example.

I'm hoping we get a set of eeveelutions with these. Especially since from the sound of it - that energy recycle card makes me a little less worried about dropping cards to get the setup I want. Traits would really make up for the lack of Deoxys/Plasma-typing.

I wonder if we get the Heliolisk and Blissey from previous „promo-set“ from Japan; now we have another set that includes Lanturn, Flyhgon EX and many others… We still didn't get the promo male Meowstic and Absol/M Absol EX yet, too. So many cards not even mentioned as english counterparts of the japanese…

I keep hoping for an M. Absol collection to be announced soon.

I kind of thought that the male Meowstick would be a promo card...and it still could be. We don't know the other promo card for the Primal Clash one pack blister yet, but I admit it does seem unlikely at this point. If/when another Espurr is revealed the Meowstick could be slipped in then. I suspect the same thing for alot of these, assuming we get them.

And let's not forget alot of us are still waiting for the fighting Pangoro that was released as a promo for Furious Fists too.

Back