• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

FlyDoom /zorgon.< (need help OO) (needs division in thread title)

maximumxz

Aspiring Trainer
hello ^^
im kinda new 2 pokemon..(18 years ..)
i created a deck Dont have many cards yet i would like your opinion and maybe some help :p
DeckList:
Energy's
6 dark
4 special dark
1 electric
1 double coloress

supporters/trainers
2x dual ball
2x energy retrieval
2x copycat
3x proffesor oaks new theory
3x rare candy
4x bebe's research
3 pokemon communication's
1x interviuewers question
1x revive
1x expert belt
1x super scoop up

Pokemon's

3x zorua {D}
3x zoroark {D}
3x houndour(call of legends) {D}
2x houndoom(call of legends) {D}
1x houndoom prime {D}
3x trapinch (rising rival i think?) {F}
2x vibrava {C}
3x flygon(rainbow float){C}
1x flygon lv X {C}
1x zekrom{L}
2x uxie{P}
1x spiritomb {D}

thats it plz help me ^^

RE: FlyDoom /zorgon.< (need help OO)

Could you organize your deck like this:

3-3 Zoroark BW
3-2/1 Houndoom CoL/Prime
3-2-3-1 Flygon LV.X
1 Zekrom BW
2 Uxie LA
1 Spiritomb AR
Total Pokemon: 16

4 Bebe's Search
2 Dual Ball
2 Energy Retreival
3 Professor Oak's New Theory
3 Rare Candy
3 Pokemon Communication
1 Interviewer's Questions
1 Revive
1 Expert Belt
1 Super Scoop Up
2 Copycat
Total T/S/S: 32

6 Basic Darkness Energy
4 Special Darkness Energy
1 Electric Energy
1 Double Colorless Energy
Total Energy: 12

So before I help, I'd like to know which one of these Pokemon is the one that you'd like to make a deck out of. And here's why: this deck doesn't have Pokemon that work well together. You're just combining a bunch of Pokemon, T/S/S and energy and calling it a deck. Yeah, it's a deck, but I would classify this as 60 cards, not a deck. Let me know what Pokemon you want to use(I assume Zoroark, but please feel free to let me know so I can further help you out).

yeah zoroak OO

also there is a bit of a strategy in the current deck
flygon makes sure my zoraak has free retreat cost so i can put it in and out when the opponent has the right pokemon in play
also flygon destroyes the opponents stadiums > like lost world etc
houndoom is against earth pokemon and has the abilty to burn the opponent so i can make sure zoraork can kil it or my flygon.><
i use zekrom to get the dmg from pokemons atacks. OO..
kinda my idea...

plz everyone help me^^?
commmmmeeeennntttt herrreeeeee ^^^^^^^^^^^^
XD

You need to organize the decklist better, use proper capitalization, and add a Strategy to the list in the first post.

dmaster out.

For one thing half of these cards can't even be used in a tournament after some time in September. Kinda ruins the point of it if you aren't competing now. What would this be for?

slickmario said:
For one thing half of these cards can't even be used in a Tournament. What would this be for?

All of the cards in his decklist are legal in a tournament. It's MD-BW.

maximumxz said:
i don't think we can play black and white OO..
XD

UK and other countries are not playing bw cards in tourneys yet as far as i know but the US is. the only problem i see the Flygon lines here... yeah its nice to have free retreat, but the prooblem is like the OP said, your opposition has to have the right pokes in play

yeah its kinda gamble :p
but it works really strange:p
also i played about 1.5 years ago
daimond and pearl : lucario/pidgeot deck (it didnt connect at all but i got 1st place with it
:p
i got strange decks but the work in my kind of playing :p

Back