Sealed
Entry: $25.00
Prizes: 4 packs

Registration for both: 6:00-6:30pm
Events Begin: 6:30pm

November 12, 2011 - Saturday: TCG Regional Championship Tournament

Entry: FREE!
Event Begins: 10:30am
(You must be in the deck check line before 10:00am to be in the event without a round one loss.)
Format: Modified
Participants will receive an exclusive regional promo card while supplies last!

There will be raffles throughout the day for cool Pokemon merchandise.

The first 300 players to turn in a decklist Saturday will receive a custom regional die. The first 100 players to turn in a regional decklist Friday between 6:00pm and 10:00pm get a second custom regional die of a different color.

November 13, 2011 - Sunday: TCG Masters Top 16 and Seniors Top 8

Top 16 for Masters and Top 8 Seniors need to arrive at 8:30am.

November 13, 2011 - Sunday: Video Game Championship

The Pokémon Video Game Autumn Regionals

Click Here for more information

Trading Card Game Regional Prizes
All participants will receive 5 Play! Points just for playing!

Hotel Room Booking information

When you call the hotel please let them know you are with Pokemon to get the rate. The rooms at this hotel will fill up fast, I advise you to book your rooms as soon as possible if you would like to stay at the Regional Venue for this great rate.
Reservation number for the hotel 407-828-2828 hotel web site www.royalplaza.com

You are not required to book a room to play in this event. If you have any problems with booking your room please email so I can address these problems.

Right now they are running a special for Florida residents for 81.20 plus tax and fess. To get this rate you book directly on thier web site. (not sure when this special will end posted 9/28/2011)

Royal Plaza is offering 2 room rates. These rates are good 3 days before and after the event.
Standard Room $89.00 plus tax and resort fees
Deluxe Room $109.00 plus tax and resort fees
A $6.00 self parking fee will apply to all cars even if you book a room
A $10.00 self parking fee will apply to all cars for over night parking even if you book a room

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Who's pumped?

I have a small chance of going. If I do go I'll be carying a laptop bag with my cards and most likley be wearing all my badges on my shirt so look for me if I do go. (I'll edit this post after I find out for sure)

I'm going with my wife and little brother. (we're 24, and my brother is 11)
My brother is taking a blastiose/floatzel deck.
I'm taking a cinccino deck (I was going to take a leafeon/roserade/houndoom-prime deck but changed my mind)
My wife is coming for the side events. (I hope there's some, first time coming to regionals.)

There's side events on Friday night. If you leave early enough, all of you can participate in them together. Good luck! :]

I'll be there with my crew, although I wish I could go to another area... Oh well, at least States is going to be awesome!

Unfortunatly, unless a miracle happens tommorow, it looks like I won't be going. ='( (second year in a row I miss Regionals.)

Back