Florida and Georgia

cbeckham

Aspiring Trainer
Who's traveling to either of these? I'm driving with my dog to go see both from Miami and I'll be running garbador/cobalion/hammers :)

Im going to GA, Deck seems intersting. Which Cobalion? PM for further conversation about deck if you dont want it out.

I'm hoping to go to States in FL. I still need to see if I can get a ride, I'll post again when I find out.

grantm1999 said:
When's Georgia? It might be a viable week 2 option for me.

Georgia is the first weekend of States.

I will be going to Georgia states. I'm not sure where I will be going for the third weekend of states, though it is likely going to be Florida.

If anyone wants to meet up i should be wearing a perry the platapus hat with a perry the platapus bookbag. Just find me and say hey im ____ from pokebeach. ^_^

You are bringing your dog :O! I have never thought of bringing my dog to a pokemon tournament... My dogs are jerks sometimes so I guess that wouldnt' be the best plan.

numberonewill said:
If anyone wants to meet up i should be wearing a perry the platapus hat with a perry the platapus bookbag. Just find me and say hey im ____ from pokebeach. ^_^

That was an intense tournament, man.

When the one person had the seizure and they had to stop everything, I was all like e______________________________e

numberonewill said:
Yeah it was pretty nuts. Awesome getting to meet you. I had a really fun time.

Same here- your Japanese signed EXs were pretty awesome! How did you do in the tournament? I whiffed cut XD

Back