• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Flood the meta (prc onward water tool box.)

Tacotocano

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 14
2 manaphy ex-fac (33/122)
2 palkia ex-fac (31/122)
2 blastoise ex- promo (XY122)
1 kyurem ex-aor (25/98)
1 lugia ex-AOR (94/98)
2 regice-aor (24/98)
2 remoraid-bkt (31/162)
2 octillary-bkt (33/162)

Trainers: 34
4 puzzle of time
4 max elixir
4 energy switch
3 dive ball
2 ultra ball
3 fighting fury belt
2 super rod
3 sycamore
2 shauna
1 n
2 lysandre
1 pokemon ranger
3 rough seas.

Energy: 12 water

So in easence this is my take on a new water tool box post rotation. So far my results have been really good. Ive tried a few matches and found that it has about a 50 percent win loss rate. With techs like kyurem and lugia, its easy to match any situation. And palkia and blastoise make great energy providers and attackers (respectivly). Lastly.regice makes a great wall since most of the meta with be ex heavy, and octillery over shaymin provides consistancey over speed for longer games, since turn ones are slowing down.

Just a quick summary of some match ups. First was volcanion/flareon (fire tool box) had no trouble here, just set up regice and palkia and go to town. Next was giritina darkrai,....yea didnt do so well. And lastly was serperior, I honestly thought this would be an auto loss, however kyurem with glaciate and blastoises rapid spin helped alot, then lugia came in handy for some clean up work.

Over all I love this deck, I am looking to find a place for a second ranger and glaceon. Because the only thing I fear for this deck is jolteon. Btw vs seeker is an option but I surprisingly havent found the need for it. All suggestions are welcome.

Back