• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

fix my g-dos (Seniors, Cities)

Fartman2000

Team Rogue
4-3 g-dos line
3-2-2-1 garchomp line
2 uxie
1 azelf
1 regice
1 registeel
2 jirachi rr
22 pokemon

3 pokemon collector
4 bebes search
4 seeker
3 junk arm
4 pokemon rescue
3 BTS
3 e-belt
22 T/S/S

4 warp energy
4 rescue energy
3 cyclone energy
13 energy

57/60 cards.
Strategy get out garchomp x
discard 4 karp and 1 g-dos, restore g-dos, belt and do 140 for 0 energy.

RE: fix my g-dos

I wouldn't reccommend having Garchomp
or Jirachi.

RE: fix my g-dos

You're going to need the Division you're in and the Event you plan on playing this for in the Title. Thanks.

dmaster out.

-1 Registeel
-2 Jirachi
-3-2-2-1 garchomp line
-2 Palmers
-3 Cyclone
-2 Call
+2 Bebe's search
+2 Pokemon Communication
+4 Sableye SF.
+4 SSU
+4 Poke Turn
+1-1 Luxray GL Lv.X
+2 Crobat G
+1 Volkners (Searchable with Impersonate
These changes give you much better Consistency
Luxray GL Lv.X is better then Cyclones NRG
Also Playing Garchomp without any Bebe's search is a epic fail.

If you want to do the whole Garchop recovery thing, just use Mew prime. Lost zone Chomp X, and now you can just use Mew as your recovery. That way, you don't need all those other lines of evolution for your Chomp X. Just run 1 Lv X, and 2-3 Mew, and you should be fine.

I ahdn't though of that, I like GX's poke-power and the regular garchomps attack. It is really good sp counter. I need Luxray x!!!!!

Just a theory,but use mew prime to send g-dos to lost zone discard the rest of the karp and do massive damage,
it would be faster and you could do in a matter of moves

Thats a good idea, the only problem is sending garchomp x to the lost zone would be better because then gyarados would have 120-140 health instead of 60

I think that you should do -1 e-belt, and +1 Uxie X because Uxie X is a great tech and does 60 with 2 Energy and it's power is very good. Also make room for a Unown Q or two so then you can put a Q on Uxie X for a free retreat after you do it's attack that makes you not be able to use that attack next turn.

I think i'm going to drop the mew prime idea. it takes an energy and gets rid of my garchomp x, to many cards involved, almost more than getting out garchomp the regular way

Back