• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

fix my feralisol ( feraligator prime/ absol g) (Needs Division/Event)

is this deck good

• yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • no

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fartman2000

Team Rogue
seniors, any
3-1 absol g line
2-2-2 ferilagator line
2 uxie
1 azelf
3 mesprit la
3 sableye sf
1 crobat g
1 unknownn q
21 pokemon

4 poke turn
2 sp radar
3 energy gain
2 pokemon rescue
4 cyrus's conspiracy
2 lookers investigation (in case of trainer lock)
2 PONT
1 champions room
1 snowpoint temple
21 T/S/S

4 sp dark
5 dark
7 water
2 rescue enrgy
18 energy

stategy: get absol g out ready to use doom news with feraligator on bench and use doom news, use rain dance and repeat. Get a knockout each time. absol g x is a backup attacker and more hp and 60 damage

RE: fix my feralisol ( feraligator prime/ absol g)

In order to keep this open, you must fix the title so that it includes the title of your deck, your division, and the event you plan to use this in.

you'll just waste doom news once your opponent retreats, use switch or warp. and besides feraligatr prime cant rain dance absol G

yeah rain dance only works on water to water pokemon.

oh, is there a card to switch enrgy other then enrgy switch. doom news affects the new active pokemon once they switch

Doom News

Q. When I use Absol [G]'s "Doom News" attack, is my opponent's Pokemon still Knocked Out if they retreat it during their next turn?
A. Since it is an attack effect on the Defending Pokemon, it is removed if that Defending Pokemon is no longer Active. (Supreme Victors FAQ; Aug 27, 2009 PUI Rules Team)

sorry but it wont work if they retreat. maybe shaymin ul to move energy around. although it can be sprayed

no, it will not. if it did, it would be the new luxchomp

lucians assignment & shaymin UL to move energy from fergy to absol quick or look for some pokemon that has a power to transfer energy as much as you want.

Dugtrio PL for when they retreat or vileplume ud to make it harder for them to retreat. probably to much mans and different but its just suggestions.

I kike the dugtrio idea, the vileplume idea also sounds good. shaymin ul works because i have seeker, SSU

Back