Five 'Kanto Friends Mini Tins' in March, Feature 'The Scream' Promos?!

thembert

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder what the 2 packs will be? Evolutions and one of the newer sets maybe? :p Either way great artwork and can't wait to add to the collection :)

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
This is amazing packaging, with likes of these and the pokeball tins etc glad at last the range is getting fresh rather than the standard tin and 4 booster box config everyone is bored looking at!

Baldnitrome2

Data Error
idk if someone said this earlier, but seems Naoki Saito illustrated this tins, and I'M IN LOVE with 'em.
I wonder if we will see more products like these. : D

thegreatentropy

Aspiring Trainer
I'm the only one to feel like the Charmander tin is the odd one?

All the others have 2 Pokemon of the same type: Bulbasaur and Oddish; Pikachu and Magnemite; Eevee and Chansey; Squirtle and Magikarp.

But the Charmander one has a Farfetch'd, a normal/flying Pokémon, in the box with him, a fire Pokemon.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
I'm the only one to feel like the Charmander tin is the odd one?

All the others have 2 Pokemon of the same type: Bulbasaur and Oddish; Pikachu and Magnemite; Eevee and Chansey; Squirtle and Magikarp.

But the Charmander one has a Farfetch'd, a normal/flying Pokémon, in the box with him, a fire Pokemon.
I guess Charmander evolves to be flying type too.

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
I would really love these as a Dice Tin. I would probably just invest in one and then purchase the art cards on their own to assemble.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
The artwork on the tins is cute. The cards should be decent collector's items, probably not much use competitively.

Also, where on Earth is Genovia? I've never heard of this place before this.