Help First Tournament and I'm a Little Scared.

Teenyvictini

Aspiring Trainer
Here are a few questions I have, since, I'm basically a male form of Bianca and am bound to make a mistake, hopefully, with the help of the comment section, these mistakes wont cost me a match. First off how do I turn on Private messaging, because it says that is needed, also, do me and my opponent pick a time for a match, and how do I know who my opponent is, Also, with worlds just around the corner, will my deck that is likely to go expanded still be useable after worlds? I'm really sorry! Can someone try and explain all this to me in a simpler way!

Here are a few questions I have, since, I'm basically a male form of Bianca and am bound to make a mistake, hopefully, with the help of the comment section, these mistakes wont cost me a match. First off how do I turn on Private messaging, because it says that is needed, also, do me and my opponent pick a time for a match, and how do I know who my opponent is, Also, with worlds just around the corner, will my deck that is likely to go expanded still be useable after worlds? I'm really sorry! Can someone try and explain all this to me in a simpler way!
I can't exactly help you with the Private Messaging thing but I can tell you that Pokémon will NOT drop any cards from expanded format, so after worlds, your expanded deck WILL be usable in expanded format. Glad I could help.

I can't exactly help you with the Private Messaging thing but I can tell you that Pokémon will NOT drop any cards from expanded format, so after worlds, your expanded deck WILL be usable in expanded format. Glad I could help.
Thanks! :D I'm sorry I'm just nervous! :D

Back