Pokemon First 'Pokemon GO' Footage Premieres at SXSW Panel, Analysis

I just hope my phone can run this. I worry it can't. I know nothing about phone apps and games. Not even sure if my phone qualifies as a "smart phone".

And I really hope I can catch some fire types in my area, or I will be sorely disappointed. Gimme a growlithe or quilava!

Here we go at this casual pleb thing again.
hopefully this thing is polish enough for me to accept it, cause i am not convinced yet.

its a cool idea I just hope the developers keep working on it! will have to see more game play footage in the future with no release date yet I assume it might come out September before sun and moon.

Time until buzzfee announces that pokemon GO will allow you to pet real pokemon as of this article and video.....negative 3 days.

You want it to be polish? Like from Poland? :D

He meant polished, as in making it nice and refined.

On a seperate note, the graphics don't look too bad, and I'm hoping their is levels to the pokes. Also I would hate that its just running around and catching pokes, I would want to battle wild pokes as well. Given their idea for their fitbit watch thing, its not looking promising, but hopefully itll be fun.

Well, it's official, as I suspected, the game doesn't match at all with the trailer they showed a while back. Not that impressive looking at all, but maybe it's early alpha or something with not final graphics.

Well, it's official, as I suspected, the game doesn't match at all with the trailer they showed a while back. Not that impressive looking at all, but maybe it's early alpha or something with not final graphics.

I really despise the 'hype' gimmick in video game trailers or reveals nowadays.

Okay... so, after viewing the video, and thinking about for a good minute... I gotta say, it seems more decent than I first thought it would be. However, it has not exceeded my expectations. It seems to have potential, but I still am skeptical if it will be brought out to its fullest. Just going to have to wait until the final product...

Ivysaur seems a random choice. Pidove could have been a better option. hmpf..
I do hope that the final product is a little better, but it looks fine to me already.
Also, I don't want to spend money on Pokeballs..
I hope you can catch Shiny Pokémon by the way!
If there isn't going to be a cute Pokémon nearby my home.. I am breaking something for sure! I hope it isn't my arm though.. I've done that enough times.. ugh.

If the game has Trainer levels, then I'm even more convinced that GO! is closer to Ingress than I had hoped. Ingress is (was) a shallow experience that was extremely hostile to new players, both in terms of mechanics and community, and I don't doubt the same will be said for GO!

Back