First English Products for March 2024: Worlds Decks and New Stackable Tins!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We can exclusively reveal a new trio of “Stackable Tins” will release on March 1st. Like previous editions (below), each tin will come with three booster packs and a coin. The tins can stack on top of each other. They will cost $12.99 each.
Presumably this new set of tins will feature Psychic, Dragon, and Metal Pokemon. The first set of Stackable Tins released in February 2022 featuring Grass, Water, and Lightning Pokemon; the second set released in October 2022 featuring Fighting, Fire, and Darkness-types.

Grass-Stacking-Tin-200x200.jpg

Fire-Stacking-Tin-200x200.jpg

Water-Stacking-Tn-200x200.jpg

Lightning-Stacking-Tin-200x200.jpg

Fighting-Stacking-Tin-200x200.jpg

Continue reading...

It's neat that all 4 decks are unique while also featuring placements that make sense; Masters 1st and 2nd, Senior 1st, and Junior 1st. Compared to last year which needed some strange placements to get a unique batch, this feels right.

It's neat that all 4 decks are unique while also featuring placements that make sense; Masters 1st and 2nd, Senior 1st, and Junior 1st. Compared to last year which needed some strange placements to get a unique batch, this feels right.
they did random decks because they need to make all 4 different.

Call it a stroke of luck.

do we have the decklists for other top 8 decks from worlds in the seniors and juniors division? i remember in the juniors division at naic, a regidrago toolbox deck won and it stirred a lot of buzz

I was hoping for that Giratina LZ Box with the Snorlax played by the legend Michael Pramawat ?

I've been collecting all these decks to play for a couple years but I'm not sure if there's any reason to get another Fusion Mew deck

Finally a set of tins worth collecting - love that their artwork aren’t just CG renders of official art (like Digimon did back in their gen2 tcg) , or by 5ban - and no little windows or weird hexagonal shapes limiting the amount of cards you can fit in them! ??

Back