First English D/P Cards!

So the celebi/ho-oh/t-tar are exclusive to europe? That is cool. I got the celebi and ho-oh ones yesterday. In a pk booster I got a flygon ex so I am happy.
The tins might be real but to me that particular image looks as though somebody has copied the starters onto the tins, so I agree with LV.

did i miss read something or did you just say you already got two of those tins ? i thought they were supposed to come out untill next week? how did you get them .

They were stocked in my local toy shop so I got some. By the looks of it they had only just arrived. Plus they are on ebay too. They must have been released already.

hold on furious i just looked on ebay and was confused where does celebi jump in and plus celebi is in the t tar tin and t tar is in the camurupt tin also celebi and t tar are the same exs from the pop packs and ho oh were does this even come from some body probably cut the pic from the internet and pasted the cards on%( what a scam!!!

MANAPHY=) said:
but there in diff. tins and someone please tell me where did the ho oh come from!!!!!!

As far as I know, the Ho-Oh Ex is from POP3. It's the same as the one from Ex Unseen Forces, but with different art.

I have seen an update on a site where ho-oh/celebi/t-tar tins were mentioned. I cant remember the site, but these tins are real as far as I am concerned. As for the DP tins, from what people have said on here, they are only coming out in america for now. So europe gets ho-oh and co instead.

Back