News FIRST CONFIRMED LOST ORIGIN CHARIZARD!!!!

Tmurphhh

Aspiring Trainer
Target accidentally put Lost Origin out on their shelves and I got every pack they had. This is the first confirmed Leon's Charizard that has been pulled pre pre-release that I know of. I've searched everywhere to see if anyone else has obtained it yet and I don't see the English version of this card anywhere. You can check out the interview I did with BreakingSwipes on TikTok @tmurphhhh! Let me know if y'all have any questions and yes it will be on E-Bay later today! I also pulled a few other cards if anyone is interested in seeing the English versions!!

Attachments

• CDE9D4B0-3AB8-413B-8423-C89AC3B4F8A0.jpeg
    CDE9D4B0-3AB8-413B-8423-C89AC3B4F8A0.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
  • 72E0A1CF-C3BC-460B-9583-5B6CD112BBA2.jpeg
    72E0A1CF-C3BC-460B-9583-5B6CD112BBA2.jpeg
    325.8 KB · Views: 16

todbie12191979

Aspiring Trainer
Target accidentally put Lost Origin out on their shelves and I got every pack they had. This is the first confirmed Leon's Charizard that has been pulled pre pre-release that I know of. I've searched everywhere to see if anyone else has obtained it yet and I don't see the English version of this card anywhere. You can check out the interview I did with BreakingSwipes on TikTok @tmurphhhh! Let me know if y'all have any questions and yes it will be on E-Bay later today! I also pulled a few other cards if anyone is interested in seeing the English versions!!
Nice! Dang on the border though