First “Temporal Forces” International Card Images Revealed, Set List Predictable

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The first international card images have been released for Temporal Forces! TPCi’s foreign press firms sent them to various outlets, including Eternia, The Gamer, Millennium, Nintendo Town, Pokecardex, and Pokekalos.
As posted before, Temporal Forces will release on March 22nd.

010-Turtwig-Temporal-Forces-143x200.png

Continue reading...

“Serpente-eau” ?? A thing with 2 legs and 2 little arms and they called it “Water snake”?? Good to know that the paradox Pokémon have terrible names in every language ?

“Serpente-eau” ?? A thing with 2 legs and 2 little arms and they called it “Water snake”?? Good to know that the paradox Pokémon have terrible names in every language ?
Millions of years ago, scientists have proven that snakes we currently see had legs but evolved them away. Its all described that way in the Bible. Pokemon is super accurate lol

Serpente actually comes from the verb serpenter, meaning moving in/following a winding path. Winding-Water would be a more accurate translation.
The verb does come from serpent, but isn't exclusive to snakes.

As the previous comment states, it's not actually calling him a snake, and is the verb there. It's actually pretty much the perfect translation for its japanese name

It's actually a clever-ish play on words.
"Serpente" means to wind, weave, or snake (v) -- like a serpent. So it's probably best translated as "Winding Water" or "Weaving Water."

WAY better than "Walking Wake," in my opinion.

Even the ones that have no play and that you can get for a few bucks can look so stunning!
I totally agree!
Hoothoot from Astral Radiance is one of my favorites and I’ve bought enough copies to fill a full 12 card page and an extra to use as a bookmark.

I totally agree!
Hoothoot from Astral Radiance is one of my favorites and I’ve bought enough copies to fill a full 12 card page and an extra to use as a bookmark.
That’s awesome! 12 of them plus a bookmark XD. You’ve got a real baker’s dozen over there!

Back