Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The first product images for the Lost Origin set have been revealed by Pokemon! No cards have been revealed yet.
Beyond the information we revealed yesterday, the only additional news is that cards using the Lost Zone mechanic, such as Giratina VSTAR, will feature a shadowy aura emanating from the artwork.

Pokemon_TCG_Sword_Shield_-_Lost_Origin_Logo-200x77.png

Lost-Origin-Booster-Box-152x200.jpg

Pokemon_TCG_Sword_Shield_-_Lost_Origin_Giratina_OriginForme_Booster_Wrap-109x200.png

Pokemon_TCG_Sword_Shield_-_Lost_Origin__Hisuian_Zoroark_Booster_Wrap-109x200.png

Continue reading...

Last edited:

TheRainmaker

I like Expanded
Those regular ETB Giratina sleeves actually look really good. No metal dice in the PC version, but we get a Pin I guess.

BugBoyInaButterflyExhibit

Aspiring Trainer
Love the designs and art for the packaging. Isn't it a bit weird that we're seeing Lost Origins info before Lost Abyss, especially because it comes out in less than a month? Unless I missed something.

efwolverine

Aspiring Trainer
I like the new Booster Bundle. Two of those are a much better deal than one ETB if you're just looking for packs and not all the extras an ETB comes with.

Asrialys

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder if the Booster Bundle exists just so someone can easily buy the minimum packs needed, if getting nothing else, to get free shipping from the Pokemon Center? lol

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
I wonder if the Booster Bundle exists just so someone can easily buy the minimum packs needed, if getting nothing else, to get free shipping from the Pokemon Center? lol
Yeah, I'm really confused by this product, since there is no discount or value added unless you count the box.