Firefox 3

.::n00bmuffin::.

I want to change my username.
the final version of firefox 3 came out today. I've been using the beta for a long time, and it's really good. Also, for this release, they're trying to set the record for the most software downloads in 24 hours. here's the download page:

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

.::n00bmuffin::. said:
the final version of firefox 3 came out today. I've been using the beta for a long time, and it's really good. Also, for this release, they're trying to set the record for the most software downloads in 24 hours. here's the download page:

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
I still had the old version of Firefox. Thanks. I'm downloading the new version right now.:)
Edit: I downloaded it. It is much better than my old version. Thanks. :D

Already downloaded. You know I'm all over Firefox XD. I love the new front and back arrows, and the "most visited" tab is nice. I just wish they had tab browsing like IE does. It's very fast, though. Definitely great. I'm using it on Windows Vista and WOAH, this thing rules X)

Thanks for telling us about the new version. :O

EDIT: The forward arrow is... unique.

I've actually been using FF3 since the beta versions. I've been with firefox since version 2, and haven't looked back since. This new version just further proves that FF is the best browser around.

Sylar said:
Already downloaded. You know I'm all over Firefox XD. I love the new front and back arrows, and the "most visited" tab is nice. I just wish they had tab browsing like IE does. It's very fast, though. Definitely great. I'm using it on Windows Vista and WOAH, this thing rules X)

What the hell man?!? Firefox does do tabs. It has since version 1. Press CTRL + T to open a new tab, or press File -> New Tab. (Even clicking with your scroll wheel/middle button on a link will open it in a new tab!)

I know they have tabs >_>. I just mean that with IE, you don't have to press a file to get a new tab. I guess its just that I'm lazy :p

well waht do you mean browser I can browse the Internet without it how does it help me?

You use IE right? Firefox is safer, faster, and you can add almost anything you want to it through add-ons. That's how it helps you, so try out the link in .::n00bmuffin::.'s post.

Back