Fire Emblem DS

Silver

The Crest of Reliability
Ya, Fire Emblem DS released in Japan just recently.
So, that means the game probably come in English in Early 2009.
Unfortunatly, there is no set release date that I could find.
Personally, I'm gonna miss all the cut scenes like in the last two FE games.
But, it's not like they're gonna pu t Cut Scenes in English only...

Silver said:
Ya, Fire Emblem DS released in Japan just recently.
So, that means the game probably come in English in Early 2009.
Unfortunatly, there is no set release date that I could find.
Personally, I'm gonna miss all the cut scenes like in the last two FE games.
But, it's not like they're gonna pu t Cut Scenes in English only...
YAY another fire emblem game!! What is it about?

Well, It's not exactly a NEW game.
It's a reamke of either the first or the fourth FE game which were both only released in Japan.
This one stars Marth, which i why Marth managed to hold on to his spot in Brawl.

Remake of 1st Fire Emblem. Translations should start to occur, but it's nowhere near a set release date. There seems to be some animation cutscenes, but not that many. I'll be looking forward to it about this same time next year.

dmaster out.

Actually, it's a remake of the 4th Fire Emblem game ever.
It's been a confusing thing going around but it is infact the 4th game.
It's confusing considering the 4th FE game and the 1st FE game both starred Marth.

Dude, Google it, Marth was in the 4th game.
And if he wasn't, feel free to tell me who starred in FF4.

I've never played a tactical game, so I was thinking about FMDS. However if theyre making a FEDS, mayybe I'll hold off for now.

Silver said:
Dude, Google it, Marth was in the 4th game.
And if he wasn't, feel free to tell me who starred in FF4.

THERE WAS NO MARTH IN FE4. Marth Stars in the first and third games, entitled FE: Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light (which is what FE DS is a remake of) and FE3: Mystery of the Emblem, which was a remake and continuation of FE1, FE4: Genealogy of the Holy War starred Lord Sigurd and his son Celice. i have no idea where you are getting this horrible misinformation, but all this is found at serenesforest.net

P.S. I'm a fire emblem NUT. so don't try to pass crap like that for truth please

I'm quite excited for this game as I've never had the opportunity to play the original Fire Emblem for the NES. I'll definately be throwing in a reservation for this game quite soon.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=36373

Let's hope this thread was a scam.

No wai, they have to make this game.
I need a new FE gamr.
I've swept ever other FE game you can get in English so far plus the one starring Roy that was never in English. (And you people think Roms are bad...)

This is not good news at all. *sigh*

Well, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. If if the game ends up not getting localised I'm going to be quite unhappy.

Back