fire attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenrayquaza

Aspiring Trainer
BULLET PUNCH IT NOW

said Johny

The scissor hit the magcargo and its shell smashed leaking fire all over the floor which caused the fire gym to catch on fire so. blaine sent out his rhyperior which used SURF (i am not lieing it can do this) to wipe away magcargo guts so gym was now on unfire.

CLEVER ATTACK

said blaine

but he coamanded rhyperior to keep the surfing going which hit scissor OH NO A CRATICAL HIT and scissor started running away and blaine made a joke it was thaqt you shoulnt run with the scissors HAHAHAHa then

all of the sudden team rocket appeared and they flew it with a giant yanmega (was now big because of evil) and they flew in and crabbed the rhyperior because it was a good pokemon and they wanted it

YOU CANT WANT MY RHYPERIOR ITS MINE I WANT IT

said blaeni

NO YANMEGA USE BUG BUFF

said jessy

EUUUUUUUUUUDD

said blaine and then he fell into the fire (i know i said the fire was put out but it came back because of yanmega wind) and then he died

???what will hapeen in chapter 2

{R}{R}{R}{R}{R}{R}{R}{R}{R}{R}{R}{R}{R}{R}

inbti8.jpg

Woah, how did you come up with this? Hope you continue this piece of art, good job! ^___^

AWW DANGIT THIS RHYPERIOR SUCKS - IT DOESNT KNOW HYPER BEAM

said misty

Greenrayquaza, stop trolling around. Greenrayquaza whoever you are, you ARE A TROLL. I don't know who you are behind the internet mask but whoever you are, you are KING TROLL.

southpow what is a troll i never caught one so i dont know

but im a rayquaza not a trlol

THANKS hoop hoop hoop here is chapter 2wo

chapter two: when a

ynmega was coming at johny at full speed who then ducked to avoid being hit by death, he rolled out of the way. yanmega crabbed rhyperior but he was to heavy so he dropped it

GET PIKACHU INSTEAD yelled
james

but rhyperior BLOCKED yanmega and threw it on fire and yanmega became yanmega on fire. he swoofed down and used flamthrower whcih was super power because they were in a volcanoe and rhyperior melted

RHYPERIOR NOOO YOU ARE DEFEAT

said johny in horror and rhyperior was dead like blaine

CRAB THAT PIKACHU YANMUGA said jessi to yamuga who crabbed pikachu. THEN yanmega flew off

but just then a MYSTERIOUS STRAGNER APPEARED

who is it

find out in soon for chapter 3???

THANKS FOR READING hoop hoop hoop

This is a bad thread, and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU should feel like a depressed person who just went blind for posting in it. Also, posting in the thread being all sarcastic doesn't make you cool. 'Makes you a troll.

This thread, however, isn't trolling. This is the creative process at work. I'm getting someone to ghost read it for me.

This is stupid. (I didn't do it for you Gale. >__>)

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back