Collecting Finding Pokemon Themed Binders and Sleeves

Professor Kukui

Aspiring Trainer
I have Ultra Pro's trading card sheets and I'm planning to get one of those Pokemon Trade Card ones but does it have to be ones made for the Cards or I just get Pokemon themed binders and use those anyway.

I have planned to do that if I can't find a cool Pokemon TGC Binder of the style I like. So should I do that?
As for Sleeves.....any as long it's fine with the Pokemon TGC tournaments.

got it and what Pokemon Sets have those coins? I already have the Silver Ice Absol EX Coin
special products
There is no "set"

If you're playing, then we usually use dice when it says "flip a coin" because dice are more balanced and I guess easier (I don't really know).

The Pokemon Company says dice are better than coins so people use dice. You can still use coins but your opponent could say no and ask you to use a dice.
(I think)

The Pokemon Company says dice are better than coins so people use dice. You can still use coins but your opponent could say no and ask you to use a dice.
(I think)
I've found out in my tests that if you flip it like let's say a penny you get more 25/25 of tails then heads on the way it was built, I found Ultra Pro's Silver protect sheets I know those quality are ten times better as they're made just like comic book ones.

Elite trainer boxes for sleeves (be sure to outer sleeve them)
Binders, check pokemoncenter.com
outer sleeves as in plastic ones? I do have the Ultra Pro's 3" x 4" Toploaders but it won't fit inside their sheets sadly I can use these when I'm out battling.

outer sleeves as in plastic ones? I do have the Ultra Pro's 3" x 4" Toploaders but it won't fit inside their sheets sadly I can use these when I'm out battling.
I don't know. I've never had outer sleeves. I just know that my favorite sleeves (coolest looking) are the Dawn Wings sleeves from the Ultra Prism box and they get beat up easily:(. So do japanese sleeves (I heard). A person at my league plays with cool japanese mina sleeves and he has them outer sleeved.

To the googles!

Back