Finding a Substitute for VS Seeker for Vespiquen Deck

Hippydude

Aspiring Trainer
Hellos, I'm currently looking into building a vespqueen deck ive got all the parts for it except vs seekers. I plan on getting a hold of 4 of these in the future but right now the only way i have to get them is by ordering online as no shops near me or people at the league i go to have any to spare. Since im running out of time till cities i'm kind of stuck trying to piece together the deck without them.

So what im wondering is there a way to build around this flaw? Is there something i can use that can sort of bridge the gap enough to run the deck without them? I realize that this will hurt the effectiveness of the deck but i curious if it will hurt it to the point of not being worth constructing.

Honestly, there is not a good substitute for VS Seeker. However, you could resort to how decks were built before VS Seeker was released, when there was more copies of supporters and less techs. Unfortunately Vespiquen decks really do rely on VS Seeker, especially due to its speedy synergy with the Battle Compressor. Can you find someone with copies that you can borrow? Otherwise it may be best to look for another deck or wish for luck. :)

Appreciate that! Ya i have a vileplume variant in the wings im pretty much done with. I just like to play more aggressive decks and I lack some of the other archtypes like sceptile or mancetic (butchering names here). So ill put vespqueen on hold until i can get those VS seekers for now.

Back