• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Final Plasma List!!!

blazeguy56

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 11
  • Thunderous EX x2
  • Absol x1
  • Keldeo EX x1
  • Deoxys EX x4
  • Kyurem x3
Trainers: 36
  • Juniper x4
  • Skyla x2
  • N x4
  • TP Ball x2
  • Ultra Ball x2
  • Colress x3
  • Float Stone x3
  • Switch x2
  • Tool Scrapper x2
  • Computer Search x1
  • Catcher x4
  • Colress Machine x3
  • Silver Bangle x2
  • Frozen City x2
Energy: 13
  • Lightning x1
  • Plasma Energy x4
  • Prism Energy x4
  • Blend Energy WLFM x4

Strategy: So here is the final deck list for my plasma deck. Indeed there are some strange cards in here. The biggest one being frozen city. That is mainly to keep the blastoise decks in check. And I like the 2-2 line for the balls. While TP ball lets me get any pokemon I want basically, UB let's me get energy in the discard pile. So what do you guys think? Any suggestions?

Edited to coincide with the rules! :D ~Kecleon

I like this list. I personally like Skyla over Colress - with so many nice Trainer options to choose from, Skyla is fantastic because she can search out TP Balls, Ultra Balls, Colress Machines, Silver Bangles, Catchers, Tool Scrappers, Switch, Computer Search - so much situational stuff that you might need in a pinch without getting rid of other cards in your hand - you can get almost any card from your deck with Skyla, even without using Computer Search, via Balls or Colress Machines - I've never been unhappy to draw into a Skyla.

Back