Final Fantasy XIII

That, I agree with you on. Lightning is also my personal favorite. My friends reccomended the PS3. I still have mad love for the XBOX360 though.

I am so excited for this game even though I don't own a 360 or a PS3...I'll have to get one of the two at some point (probably a PS3 for Versus). The plot is apparently set up in the same way as VI, and I really have how VI's plot worked out.

Favorite character so far is probably Sazh, but Lightning is awesome as well.

^ lol, me too. They are going to dumb down the potential of the game because the 360 is getting it :(

Well, I don't mind it being for the 360, since it brings a wider variety of players, since not many people would by a new system just for one game, even for christmas. Any other expectations?

How is the potential of the game dumbed down because the 360 is getting it? Honestly, does it really matter?

Zenith said:
How is the potential of the game dumbed down because the 360 is getting it? Honestly, does it really matter?

yes it does....

it was dumbed down. how could you not know it???

It's dumbed down because the PS3 version loses Japanese audio. Fortunately Square Enix has good English voice actors. I'm a Xbox 360 owner, and they haven't announced a Xbox 360 version for NTSC-J, so the only way for me to play it is to buy a PS3.

I don't really considering losing Japanese audio dumbing down. I'll be playing in English even if there is a Japanese voice track, so it really doesn't matter to me.

On another note, have you guys heard the Leona Lewis theme song for the game? menolike ):

Japanese dub VS English Dub is VERY Different.

Final Fantasy is just like anime. Its better in japanese.
-so desu ne (thats right.) lol

But yeah, I cant wait for this game to come out. It doesnt even look likes its final fantasy. But its super godly.
Im getting it for 360 as I dont have a PS3 yet....

And yes, I agree with you all, Lightning is awesome. She's so hot. lol

shadoworganoid said:
Japanese dub VS English Dub is VERY Different.

Final Fantasy is just like anime. Its better in japanese.
-so desu ne (thats right.) lol
If it's dubbed well, I actually enjoy watching it in English more than in Japanese.

To each his own, I suppose.

Well, many games just like anime DVD's, can be switched from ENG to JAP or back.

I guess for me, i like it the way I first hear it.

I first heard their voices in Jap, and therefore I pefer jap.

I'm pretty excited for this game, but I can't get over some of the names. Hope (a dude), Snow, and Lightning???

Ergh.

Still, my friend pointed out that Cloud was no better, so... :x

I'm sure it's still gonna be a great game.

Haha, the names arent THAT bad...The audio doesnt matter, as long they have subtitles for japanese audio. ^_^

And at Lightning being hot...I dont know whether to agree or say no...

Back