• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Fighting Acceleration (Lucario EX / Regirock EX / Zygarde EX)

Xezool

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 10
  • 3-Lucario EX
  • 3-Regirock EX
  • 3-Zygarde EX
  • 1-Hoopa EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 38
  • 4-Max Elixir
  • 2-Switch
  • 3-Trainers Mail
  • 4-Ultra Ball
  • 4-Vs Seeker
  • 3-Korrina
  • 2-Lysandre
  • 4-N
  • 4-Professor Sycamore
  • 3-Fighting Stadium
  • 3-Fighting Fury Belt
  • 2-Power Memory
Energy: 12
  • 4-Strong Energy
  • 8-Fighting Energy
Strategy:

Basically the strategy is to accelerate as fast as i can and to start swinging with my attackers. Let me know what you guys think

I'd suggest looking at Carbink BREAK, simply because turn 2 you can compress your strong energies then attach 2 of them from the discard while doing some damage.

It just depends how you want to run it. But you don't really need fighting stadium if your using power memory with Carbink Break. You also don't need lucario. The reason why is because of the amount healing damage the second attack on zyguarde does. It helps against spread damage decks. And because zygarde is a 190 hp pokemon, it puts it just out of reach of OHKO.

Also because you run Korina you can limit your amount of supporters. By running Carbink Break and Korinia, you can kill Max Elixir and the 4 N line. The deck becomes a discard deck. When you create a discard deck you play through the discard. Switch Max Elixir for 4 Puzzle of times. Korinia and puzzle of time works really well. Add in BC and Run a 4/2 carbink, 4 Regirock, 3 Zygarde, 1 Hoopa, 2 Shaymins. I wouldn't worry about jolteon ex either because Carbink break smashes it with a couple of strong energies and regirocks on the play mat.

The major issue is that with fighting decks you don't need that many 4 line of cards to play it. Fighting decks are about having the right card at the right time. If item lock was not around, Korinia would be the best supporter out there. The ability to pick out the right item like ultra ball, Vs seeker, or BC, allows fighting decks to spread their items out a bit more than other decks. You just don't need to run as many 4 lines in fighting decks. 2 BC's is plenty. You can even get by with a three line of ultra balls. It is one of the few kinds of decks that allows this style of play. You can get what you want, when you want. I would run a 4 line of Korinias. GL

It just depends how you want to run it. But you don't really need fighting stadium if your using power memory with Carbink Break. You also don't need lucario. The reason why is because of the amount healing damage the second attack on zyguarde does. It helps against spread damage decks. And because zygarde is a 190 hp pokemon, it puts it just out of reach of OHKO.

Also because you run Korina you can limit your amount of supporters. By running Carbink Break and Korinia, you can kill Max Elixir and the 4 N line. The deck becomes a discard deck. When you create a discard deck you play through the discard. Switch Max Elixir for 4 Puzzle of times. Korinia and puzzle of time works really well. Add in BC and Run a 4/2 carbink, 4 Regirock, 3 Zygarde, 1 Hoopa, 2 Shaymins. I wouldn't worry about jolteon ex either because Carbink break smashes it with a couple of strong energies and regirocks on the play mat.

The major issue is that with fighting decks you don't need that many 4 line of cards to play it. Fighting decks are about having the right card at the right time. If item lock was not around, Korinia would be the best supporter out there. The ability to pick out the right item like ultra ball, Vs seeker, or BC, allows fighting decks to spread their items out a bit more than other decks. You just don't need to run as many 4 lines in fighting decks. 2 BC's is plenty. You can even get by with a three line of ultra balls. It is one of the few kinds of decks that allows this style of play. You can get what you want, when you want. I would run a 4 line of Korinias. GL

do you think you can help me make a full list?

you will auto lose to Carbink Safeguard and Jolteon if that matters to you. You're extremely susceptile to getting Regirock Lysandre'd out and getting Silent Fear'd to death. You're strategy is straight-forward and might steamroll some decks, but lacks the nuance necessary to deal with complex decks.

Jolteon is a OHKO because of weakness and should be Lysandre'd out as soon as it comes on the board. So there's no worries there, plus you can always lysandre up another pokemon for the KO and only take the 70dmg from Jolteon. If you're THAT worried about Jolteon, run Carbink/Break yourself and problem is solved. Carbink is not an issue as well as a single Hex Maniac and you can OHKO that carbink away. So to say the matchup is an autoloss, I disagree.

Jolteon is a OHKO because of weakness and should be Lysandre'd out as soon as it comes on the board. So there's no worries there, plus you can always lysandre up another pokemon for the KO and only take the 70dmg from Jolteon. If you're THAT worried about Jolteon, run Carbink/Break yourself and problem is solved. Carbink is not an issue as well as a single Hex Maniac and you can OHKO that carbink away. So to say the matchup is an autoloss, I disagree.

The OP's deck list has neither Carbink nor Hex Maniac nor escape rope in his deck list, so that deck list is an auto-loss. All of those are tech options the OP can use, but you're missing the point, his deck list has none.

you will auto lose to Carbink Safeguard and Jolteon if that matters to you. You're extremely susceptile to getting Regirock Lysandre'd out and getting Silent Fear'd to death. You're strategy is straight-forward and might steamroll some decks, but lacks the nuance necessary to deal with complex decks.

It is sort of a question on whom goes first. If zygard gets laid down and the deck hits, it can easily over run Trev. However, if Trev. goes first and hits it can easily over run the Zygarde. Right now, though, trev. is receiving a lot of hate decks. If I was to go to a tournament today, I probably wouldn't play Trev. because of all the Yveltal decks. However, Zygarde creates better match ups with yeveltal because it oddly faster.

If we are talking about just strictly competition, then it comes down to match ups. I've seen tournaments where people prepare for decks and they never come across them. If you hit the right match ups in tournaments, any top tier deck is stronger then the next.

If we are talking about online play, than who cares. Until online play hurts points standings in real life Pokemon -- then the only thing that gets hurt is pride. I can deal with my pride getting hurt because I see online play as more of a testing ground. Though, I don't think I could deal with trainers points or standings getting deducted because of online play.

Unless of course online play is a matter of business ($$), than I probably never experiment and just play Yveltal because the deck has a 50/50 against most decks.

Pokemon:10
3-Lucario EX
3-Regirock EX
3-Zygarde EX
1-Hoopa EX

Trainers:38
4-Max Elixir
2-Switch
3-Trainers Mail
4-Ultra Ball
4-Vs Seeker
3-Korrina
2-Lysandre
4-N
4-Sycamore
3-Fighting Stadium
3-Fighting Fury Belt
2-Power Memory

Energy:12
4-Strong Energy
8-Fighting

Strategy-Basically the strategy is to accelerate as fast as i can and to start swinging with my attackers. Let me know what you guys think
You really need to run more basic Energies, or else you won't be hitting any energies off your Max Elixirs. Run at least 10-11 Basic energies, 9 at the minimum. You also might want to run 2-3 Battle Compressor to thin stuff out of your deck to increase your chances of hitting energies off your max elixirs.

Back